Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ride for Dime Philly is this Sunday!!! Prizes listed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride for Dime Philly is this Sunday!!! Prizes listed!

Well....it's here!!!!

After almost a year of preparation we are only 3 days away from Sunday August 12th. The event is ready to kick some ass!!!!!! Here's some details other than what's on the poster.

Tickets: $30 Adult, $15 for under 21 (must be accompanied by a PARENT)
    Starts: 12PM Ends: @8PM

Price includes: 3 hours open draft beer bar, 2 hours buffet + chance at door prizes

There will be 50/50 raffles, a silent auction for a one of a kind Dimebag painting, another auction for a one of a kind actual scale size RFD Philly Dean From Hell Neon Sign, and a main raffle that will sell for $10 an arms length. (although my arms are quite long they can't be used since bands and board members are not eligible to win prizes)

Prizes included in this raffle range from big to small, here are some descriptions.

This is a Brand new Dime Shadow ML (guitar Center Only Model). Set neck, Trem, Binding, Basically the same as a Dean From Hell or Dime o Flames but just black with Razorback inlays.

Brand new Bolt on Black Razorback.

Brand New Bolt on Dimebag Tribute ML.

A great friend of the cause donated his personal set neck Washburn Dimebolt 333

other items include....

a real nice Sigma Electric acoustic.
    Dimebag Darrell Statue.
    Zakk Wylde Statue
    Black Label Society Jean Vest
    A Pantera/Damageplan/Black Label Society/Megadeth CD/DVD/T-Shirt basket w/an autographed Megadeth Pic.

....there's much more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

So if you're anywhere in the Philly area, this is a DO NOT MISS show for a great cause in the name of a great guitarist & friend to everyone he met.....Dimebag Darrell.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf
Working...
X