• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best action movie ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Go buffalo's

Good video I enjoyed that.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      Jackson SLATQH
      Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
      Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
      Jackson DKMGT (project)
      Kramer Focus 1000
      Ibanez SDGR Bass
      Ovation Celebrity
      Martin Backpacker

Comment

Well that was intense.

Comment

Awesome!

That's from a live webcam somewhere in Africa, near a waterpool. I think I have the site bookmarked, pretty cool just dropping by to see what's going on in the jungle in real time.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah thanks..that actually kept me up all night ..looking at all the other animal fights on youtube.

The baby mo mo was thinkin.."Oh, Fuck me, this really sucks ass"..then gets bit in the ass by a Croc..wow.

The calvery came and saved the day..that one lion went air born..nice!

I didn't uderstand why the the leader turned tail as quick as he did. The chase was on as soon as he ran. If he stood ground, that prolly wouldn't happened.

Some other cool vids in there..check 'em out!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X