The family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The family

Well I said when I joined here I'd get a family picture up, so here we go I've eventually gotten off my arse and taken pics of them all.

92 Ibanez 570 can someone tell what colour that is as I thought it was Grape Ice?

91 Ibanez 560 in Grape Ice

89 Ibanez 560

89 or 90 Fender Strat, USA made I series that was produced for export only

83 or 84 Squire Bullet 1 in need of some TLC. Anyone know where I can get a bridge for one like this?

Blade R something or other, Japanese made. If anyone can tell me any more about this I'd appreciate it.

Hamer Centaura 89-92? As you can see it has been stripped back to the wood, not by me I hasten to add.

ESP The Eclipse, No idea of the date on this one, I don't know when ESP changed The Eclipse to a LP shape. Hopefully one of you knows?

Hamer Standard, it's one of the Asian ones, plays OK, but I don't get on with the shape.

Vantage V, in need of some TLC again. Sound pretty good even with cheapo pickups. I have plans for this one!

Fernandes Retrorocket, as you can see it's one of the Darth Vader ones they produced a few years ago. I haven't played it for fear of taking the paint off the fretboard.

Last but not least my beloved Charvel 5a, I've had her since 89. The serial number indicates that she's an 86 but they only made the 5a model in 88, you figure that out?

There you go that's the state of play at the moment, who know what it will be like next month. I have set my sights on a Jackson though, just waiting for the right one.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Shobet,
    Now that I see a the 570 in decent light. It's Purple Neon...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Ta

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Shobet,
        When you want to get rid of that ESP, I'm your man...

Nice family...

Comment

Nice collection.
          I want your 5A.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            Shobet,
            When you want to get rid of that ESP, I'm your man...

Nice family...
            Neck like a treetrunk, easy to play though. I only bought it on a whim, as everyone seems down on ESPs and I thought, fuck it, why not. I"m really glad I did!

Yeah the family is a bit all over the place really, need to sort them out and get them all playable.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              Nice collection.
              I want your 5A.
              That was my first real guitar, you'd have to pry it "from my cold dead hands" to quote that bloke who had a thing with those monkeys.

Comment

LOL... that's how I feel about my 560.
                -Rick

Comment

Shobet,
                  I'm always interested when I see a Tele with 2 hums. Always liked that layout...

A tree-trunk neck? Even better...

Comment

That first one is "Fwapped Helmet Purple"

I like the look of that Hamer Explorer, how old is it? Heavy?
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No idea how old it is, not that old I imagine and it's a tad on the dense side. The SD pickups make her sound a lot better.
                      The second one is closer to the colour of my mighty mallet.
                      And the strat the colour of my smegma.

It's friday night, why aren't you out dogging or something, you could be fucking a fat bird from Slough whilst her husband whacks off behind you while crying his eyes out instead of smurfing the net!

Comment

my old centaura made it all the way over there?...lol...if it is my old one it should play great...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

So let me get this straight... You live in a library? Don't they go "SHhhhhhhhhhh!" a lot when you play?
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart View Post
                            my old centaura made it all the way over there?...lol...if it is my old one it should play great...d.m.
                            Really! The case has some tape with 3764 Dan Rosingana on it, the S/N is 127915. She does play rather nicely, you wouldn't have the original trem bar would you if she is your old one?

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                              So let me get this straight... You live in a library? Don't they go "SHhhhhhhhhhh!" a lot when you play?
                              One of the other walls in the room is floor to ceiling with CDs.
                              That's not all the books either!

Comment

Working...
                              X