No announcement yet.

The family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why's that Charvel's neck partially covered? Let me guess - fwopping stains!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I was gearing up to polishing the frets, but looking at the pits in the frets I've decided to send her for a look at by a pro so he can tell me if it can be levelled or if she needs new frets.

I keep my fwops for guitars other people own.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Nice collection. Lacks a Rhoads though.
        Sooo, I now know who to turn to, when I need help with HTML and Javascript
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Shush don't tell everyone I'm a geek!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Looking at your sig, your avatar and the FOUR ways of contacting you online, one would have to be pretty dense to miss the fact.... that you're a G E E K!
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Grrrr git!

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                You live in a library? Don't they go "SHhhhhhhhhhh!" a lot when you play?
                BWAHAHAHA!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  It's friday night, why aren't you out dogging or something, you could be fucking a fat bird from Slough whilst her husband whacks off behind you while crying his eyes out instead of smurfing the net!
                  You know me soooo well. Erm, I haven't......erm, you didn't........ah, we don't.........nah, I would have remembered that one (and so would she, she'd be walking like Blackie Lawless!)

Party weekend this weekend, 3rd of the month, as per. Limbering up for a weekend of Fetish, Flogging, Freakery and Fucking. And Fwapping, possibly. (And definitely NO Figging. Well, not me, anyway)
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Nice collection. but I think you have one too many strats. need to gather more Jackson/charvels.

I think many board members including myself would like to see how the geeky, funny, fwopping, guitarist shobet looks in person. could you please post a pic of yourself in the "how about some pics of yourself" thread?
                    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      Nice collection. but I think you have one too many strats. need to gather more Jackson/charvels.

I think many board members including myself would like to see how the geeky, funny, fwopping, guitarist shobet looks in person. could you please post a pic of yourself in the "how about some pics of yourself" thread?
                      I think I've already put one there, if not, I'll prepare a special picture, just for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        You know me soooo well. Erm, I haven't......erm, you didn't........ah, we don't.........nah, I would have remembered that one (and so would she, she'd be walking like Blackie Lawless!)

Party weekend this weekend, 3rd of the month, as per. Limbering up for a weekend of Fetish, Flogging, Freakery and Fucking. And Fwapping, possibly. (And definitely NO Figging. Well, not me, anyway)
                        Fwop a bird in the face and tell her it's from her dear old uncle shob.
                        Enjoy and I hope you can sit comfortably for the next few days.

Comment

that's a hot shit Hamer you have there. It doesn't suck in any way. The Tele is a missile too. Which one is your numero uno ?
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The Hamer is the one I seem to play the most, but it seems to be a close run thing with my 5a.

I seem to have gone an bought another Centaura off the bay, oops, pics when I get her!

Comment

Nice books.

Comment

And not a single copy of Razzle or the Viz "Big Hard One".
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X