Zakk Wylde guitar???!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakk Wylde guitar???!!

Saw some thing (?) on VH1C last night, Ozzy was being 'recognized' for something...(?) Didn't catch the show, just saw Ozzy and Zakk playing Crazy Train... Zakk was playing some different guitar I've never seen... Had what looked like an LP Custom neck on it, but the body looked like a star / warrior / Dean...(?) kind of thing (bullseye finish). Any ideas what this is? A mutt???
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Yeah Gibson built him a razor they must have been worried with him playing other co guitars
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Is it the one that looks like a mix between a flying v and a sg?
      My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Custom Gibson guitar made similarly to the Dean "Muddy Bullseye" Splittail with bullseye graphics
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Voila!
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

That's the one!!! I kinda love it!!!
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I dig it, too. I also really like his Custom Flying V with a Floyd.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that V is probably the only gibson i'd own. though i dont like the bullseye graphic :P
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                X