Wagner Power Painters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagner Power Painters

My across the street neighbor is trying to use one of those to paint his single-wide. Let's just say that a brush and/or roller with Sear's WeatherBeater paint would be much faster.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

The power sprayer will probably leave a more uniform finish on the metal homes that you have there holmes...

Comment

I could have sworn that said wanger power painter...
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

So his 5 year old son is watching dad spray paint. As in right next to him. Dumbfuck's. The way this ass is painting, it will peel off in 3 days.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It's all about thinning the paint to the perfect consistency to work with the correct atomizer. I can do my whole house in afternoon,spending a little bit of that time masking and prepping paint. And with good paint and the right amount of coverage it looks great, no drips or brushmarks , no clumps etc.

The only sucky thing is the vibration from the electric ones, whoa...my hand is numb for the night, which *can* be interesting.

Comment

In my experience the best thing to do is rent a real paint sprayer from the hardware store for like $20. I painted an entire house inside and out in a weekend with one of those.

The yellow plastic Wagner thing was a pain in the ass - I wasted a day trying to use that fucker

Comment

Working...
            X