Van Halen Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen Tour

For those interested in the announcement that is gonna happen.

You can watch it on VH1Classsics at 11:45 am. PST today.

If you have XM radio it will be on the Eddy Trunck Show later today on XM41 I think, plus EVH is supposed to do a audience Q&A phone in. Check on this one, not 100% about the details.
    Last edited by VinceV; 08-13-2007, 01:33 PM. Reason: fixing spelling
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Thanks Vince. I wonder if this is getting webcast anywhere?

Comment

Have no clue about a webcast.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

"This is not a reunion. This is a new band. ... Usually when a band comes back like us it's rockers with walkers and this is everything but. Meet us in the future, not the past."

sounds like they know they have to win back the fans. i wish them well.
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Idiots are swinging by Florida, WTF?!
          They're old enogh to be looking for a retirement community.

I guess I am flying somewhere....
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Not going. ED removedd Mike from the album cover on VH website. ED is a total egomaniac and I have lost all respect for him

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
              Not going. ED removedd Mike from the album cover on VH website. ED is a total egomaniac and I have lost all respect for him
              Damn!... that's pretty low and fucked up.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
                "This is not a reunion. This is a new band. ... Usually when a band comes back like us it's rockers with walkers and this is everything but. Meet us in the future, not the past."
                he is SO full of shit, I'm sorry.

new band? :ROTF:

yeah, let's hear that great new album of tunes we just can't get out of our cd player. oh, right, there isn't any new album. all this tour will be is about the past. oh, and stratospheric ticket prices.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That right there really annoyed me. Its like a cheap dig at Mike.

And that right there is a bunch of crap. I'm sorry, but I have to agree; he is an egomaniac and I too lost all respect for him there. Way to blow it Eddie. However, if my brother gets me a ticket to go with him I'm not turning it down. Why? I've never seen Eddie or DLR in concert before and at this rate it may be my last chance. I just hope it will be good.

Comment

OK so MA got the shaft big time, very lame. But...the tour kicks off in Charlotte?!? Ok, I'm kind of starved for kickass shows down here, I AM going to have to check this shit out.

Comment

VH

Hmmm, wonder if this and all the new EVH stuff out are a coincidence? Tour/Gear.Your going to see walls & walls of EVH amps and playing a Frankenstein clone. Well we will see how his new tone is. AND the bug in those new EVH amps, wonder how they will hold up on the road.
                      Maybe after the tour they will put together a brand new album,w/all new stuff. We could use a new ver 2.0, ie: 21st century "Eruption" too.
                      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

The Book Of Fuggums 1:1 .."The Messiah cometh, he hath risen forth from the dead to shred. Behold, It shall be the second coming..Van Halen Easter hath arrived..we shall stripe our eggs Red and White. Then we shall hide them for the great son "Wolfie" to find them..he shall eat all the eggs, and his flatulence will be the sounds of bass lines passed..and we will rejoice!"

Fuggums 1:2 .."I see a man with Mullet and bass in hand, he is very sad. A friend in Red offers drink called Cabo Wabo..and they shall jam Van Hagar jams and they too shall rejoice and proclaim loudly "fuggums"..but in the end the jolly man with bass is sad again and he shall shout "Fuggums"

Rev. B Fuggums.
                        Last edited by horns666; 08-13-2007, 10:08 PM.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          The Book Of Fuggums 1:1 .."The Messiah cometh, he hath risen forth from the dead to shred. Behold, It shall be the second coming..Van Halen Easter hath arrived..we shall stripe our eggs Red and White. Then we shall hide them for the great son "Wolfie" to find them..he shall eat all the eggs, and his flatulence will be the sounds of bass lines passed..and we will rejoice!"

Fuggums 1:2 .."I see a man with Mullet and bass in hand, he is very sad. A friend in Red offers drink called Cabo Wabo..and they shall jam Van Hagar jams and they too shall rejoice and proclaim loudly "fuggums"..but in the end the jolly man with bass is sad again and he shall shout "Fuggums"

Rev. B Fuggums.
                          :ROTF: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!!!! :ROTF:

The friend in Red may comfort the man with Mullet, but he himself need not be sad. He has forsaken 80% of his Cabo Wabo brand to Campari/Skyy for $80 million!

Comment

That's great it starts in NC, so I can see them before it all falls apart :ROTF:

Is there a list of all the dates somewhere?
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Dates listed here:

Comment

Working...
                              X