No announcement yet.

Van Halen Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Charlotte is the closest show to ATL (a 4 hour drive!). Guess I have to go there if I want to see them.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

No Texas as of yet, hmmmmm
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        The Book Of Fuggums 1:1 .."The Messiah cometh, he hath risen forth from the dead to shred. Behold, It shall be the second coming..Van Halen Easter hath arrived..we shall stripe our eggs Red and White. Then we shall hide them for the great son "Wolfie" to find them..he shall eat all the eggs, and his flatulence will be the sounds of bass lines passed..and we will rejoice!"

Fuggums 1:2 .."I see a man with Mullet and bass in hand, he is very sad. A friend in Red offers drink called Cabo Wabo..and they shall jam Van Hagar jams and they too shall rejoice and proclaim loudly "fuggums"..but in the end the jolly man with bass is sad again and he shall shout "Fuggums"

Rev. B Fuggums.
        :ROTF: funny stuff Bill, appropriate as hell tho,
        Actually I just saw em being interviewed, and the guys look good, all things considered, If they'll just shut up and play, it could work out, and we all know the only time Ed crawls out from under his rock is when he wants to plug some products so he can live in reclusive splendor for the next couple years,
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

They'll be here in Phoenix (Glendale actually, but close enough) just before Thanksgiving.
          That's 17 shows into the tour.
          I wonder if they'll still be talking to each other by then? :ROTF:
          -Rick

Comment

Hitting Indy Oct 14th....depending on the ticket price may take the wife and spend the night in Indy.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I will be seeing them on Dec 11. for the last show. I will either get a shit hot, kickass, tighter than hell Van Halen or "Kill Bill" to the tune of Dance The Night Away. Either way, I'm fucking pumped!!
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                Not going. ED removedd Mike from the album cover on VH website. ED is a total egomaniac and I have lost all respect for him
                Where was that at? I couldn't find it.

Can't believe it, if true.

J.

Comment

Fuck it I'm going. I wasn't born until after Dave left and have never had a chance to see them. If this even happens it will probably be my only chance.

Comment

I'm going too!!

..and I'm going to badge my way passed security...YES, I can do that..and yes I have!!

Then I will badge my way all the way to Eddie..and bow before him and say "Thank you, you are my lord, my king ..you changed my life."..Then I'm going to DICKSLAP him..POWWW ..right in the face and shout "You fuggin' dick where's MIKEY???!!!"

Then as all the fake security people start to rush me..I'll bust out my REAL shit and say .."Stand Down..I am Bill Z Bub..begone!"

Yeah..!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by DTP View Post
                      Where was that at? I couldn't find it.

Can't believe it, if true.

J.
                      Well look at the VH1 album on that page. Thats wolfie where Mikey used to be. If you cant believe it then your blinded by the EVH can do no wrong syndrom.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                        Well look at the VH1 album on that page. Thats wolfie where Mikey used to be. If you cant believe it then your blinded by the EVH can do no wrong syndrom.
                        Yep... that's Wolfie in there and not Mike.

That is just cold man.
                        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                          Yep... that's Wolfie in there and not Mike.

That is just cold man.
                          Eddie is one half Ozzy..one half Sharon Osborne. He's both boozer and control freak!

He out did Michael Jackson when he fucked Paul McCartney..for rights to his own songs.

He out did Sharon Osborne ..who didn't take Daisley/Kerslakes name off the originals..or change the artwork.

He is one without morals and what goes around comes around..for this, he will not go down in stripes..but in flames!!

Eddie is burning alot of bridges..he has no friends..his band hates him, Dave MUST kiss his ass, ..His brother must do what he says..Wolfie is his kid..and that is going to go sour..this tour WILL crash and burn!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X