No announcement yet.

Question for us KISS fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say, I'm a little surprised I haven't seen anyone rip KISS on this thread or leave a comment like "KISS has good songs?"

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
      2000 Man off of Dynasty was awesome with ace singing it IMO.

Black Diamond is one of my favs too.
      +1. And 100,000 Years is also another fav of mine.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Anyone ever heard the original 2000 man by the Stones? It's waaay diferent and acoustic. How Ace got it to sound so different and cool is a testemant to his talent.
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I always really loved King Of The Nighttime World...Plaster Caster & Christine Sixteen from Love Gun were always favorites too.

I also always loved everything off the Ace solo record.....that's the one that I got on 8 track (remember those) when those ones first came out.

I really wanted to get the Gene solo record...but my mom wouldn't let me...she thought Gene was too scary...so I had to settle for the 45 (remember those) of Radioactive.

Comment

The solo albums were cool. I always seemed to like Paul's the best, followed by Ace's.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by bsteff666 View Post
              I always really loved King Of The Nighttime World...Plaster Caster & Christine Sixteen from Love Gun were always favorites too.

I also always loved everything off the Ace solo record.....that's the one that I got on 8 track (remember those) when those ones first came out.

I really wanted to get the Gene solo record...but my mom wouldn't let me...she thought Gene was too scary...so I had to settle for the 45 (remember those) of Radioactive.
              Didn't each member have a 45 or was it just Ace and Gene? I had Ace's with New York Groove on side A and I think Snowblind on side B. I think it was Snowblind...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Dynasty is my favorite record. It is a little disco feel, but I like all the songs. " Charisma", 2000 man, etc

Comment

Elder in my opinion was a masterpiece. I know so many people hated it, but I was blown away as a kid when it came out. The feel, the production, and some of the songs rocked hard and had a serious groove going on. Paul's singing on that album was amazing.

Some of my favorites to play in the Kiss tribute band that were a little more obscure tunes would be :

Take Me
                  Love Her All I Can
                  She
                  Rock Bottom

Comment

the solo in Flaming Youth is one of the best ever, King of the Nightitme World, Do you love me? Got to Choose, I stole your Love, it goes on and on, too many to list.
                    Hard Luck Woman.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Way too many great songs to list. KISS did a cover of Do you remember rock and roll radio that I think kicks ass! It's not an original but damn is it cool!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Wow I have never heard that one Mike. Thanks for that.
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

most of the songs listed above are pretty good tunes... i'd have to add (off the top of my head):

exciter
                          thrills in the night
                          i've had enough (into the fire)
                          get all you can take
                          unholy
                          take it off
                          fractured mirror
                          what's on your mind?
                          100,000 years

and tons upon tons more.
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Anyone ever hear that the Elder was the first of a 2 record set that was supposed to have a movie made that was never done. I wonder if they ever started the second disc or the movie. If they did that would be kick ass for Kissology 3.
                            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Nothing To Lose - Kiss
                              Almost Human - Love Gun
                              Plaster Caster - Love Gun
                              Take It Off - Revenge
                              Spit - Revenge
                              Into The Void - Psycho Circus
                              Rocket Ride
                              Two sides of the coin
                              cold gin
                              talk to me
                              all american man
                              Let me kno-Kiss Box Set cd-1
                              let me go rock n roll-kiss box set cd-1
                              fire house-kiss box set cd-1
                              goin blind
                              love'm leave'm
                              Last edited by clomon; 08-16-2007, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I have officially seen it all......
                                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X