Jcf Ffl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcf Ffl?

Is the league happening again this year? I've gotten used to giving someone my $100.00
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Fritz said he didn't want to be commissioner anymore. I would love to play again if somebody wants to start up the league.

Comment

I miss the XFL.

Comment

I e-mailed Fritz about this a few days ago. He went into our page at Fanball and made me the commissioner. I don't know what all that entails, but I guess I could do it. I will try and see about e-mailing all those who played last year. We will have at least 2 open slots, since Fritz is out and Donny passed away. The league will be dedicated to Donny this year.

I guess anyone who played last year can post here or PM me and we'll try and hammer it out. If there are people who want to get in...post here as well. I cannot guarantee how many opening s we will have, but there will be room for some new guys.

Comment

where's my fukkin' prize and championship ring?
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm out and not doin any FFL leagues this year as the time spent on it isnt worth the amount of fun
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I want to do it again, My email is [email protected]
              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Any news?

Comment

How about some kind of NFL pool, instead? Something along the lines of weekly bets based on Tuesday lines or whatever? I'd be in for something like that. Less effort, but still a lot of fun.

Comment

I'm out this year, just don't have time it requires.

Comment

Hey, I talked to Faith Hunter he is in and will help in any way possible.

Comment

OK, so far...people who are not in from last year include Shawn,Fritz, Jeri, and Donny (rip).

For those that are interested in joining, the league is winner take all. $100 per person, paid at the end of the season. At the end of the season, the winner agrees to purchase a new guitar/amp/drum set/P.A....whatever with the winnings. Basically, you buy your own trophy and show it off. The league is not sanctioned by the JCF in any way. It is done on the honor system between the participants. So far, everyone has been cool each year.

The way we did it, was that Fritz would pay for the league to start it. ($70)
                        Then at the end, the winner collected from everyone. The winner also is the one who winds up paying for the league. Example: I won last year, so Fritz only sent me $30 instead of $100. The year he won, he just collected from all the other players.

I guess the best way is to post here if you'd like to join, and we can go first come, first served. I'll get with Fritz and delete the owners who are no longer in. Then we can invite the new guys. We'll have to set up a draft too...and we usually did those around 8-8:30 CST so the east coast guys aren't up all night.

If there is enough interest, we can do it and I will set up the league as commissioner. Not really sure what else I would have to do...we have never had any real issues in the league. We will use the same rules we have used before.

We will dedicate the league and season to our JCF-FFl bro Donny.

Comment

I am in! I spoke with Chad (aka Faith Hunter) and he is in as well.

Comment

How do you play this thing? And how do you win it?

Comment

It is a fantasy game in which you draft (pick) players from real NFL teams. You score points based on how the players you draft perform. You play against a different fantasy team every week, if your team scores the most points you win. The teams with the best record compete in a fantasy playoff usually week 15 & 16 of the NFL season it is a single elimination playoff so lose and your out win and move on. Last team standing wins the prize.

Comment

Working...
                              X