No announcement yet.

Jcf Ffl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" It is done on the honor system between the participants. So far, everyone has been cool each year. "
    :ROTF: sorry Surf had to do it dude.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well...what I meant was, that since we started with the $$, everyone has paid.
      But sadly, The Atomic Ding Dong won the first year, when there was no prize.

Comment

there was a prize, but not for moi-lol but i went out on top, and you're all lucky i'm in need of paying attention to other issues than Fantasy, otherwise i'll win again-lol If someone wants to partner up, after draft day i'll do all the Steinbrenner moves to put us in first for good-lol
        Just kidding

Comment

It's a fun league and the bragging rights are cool, if you have the time, join it, you make some good friends too.

Comment

I've been on the fence about doing it again this year. I enjoy it but I anticipate being really busy this fall. I just don't know if I will have the time to keep up with it every week.

And I'm also getting tired of coughing up the $100 when I lose....again.

Give me a couple days to mull it over....

Eric

Comment

I was the winner year 2 and It is a lot of fun. This is the first year I will miss since I started playing.Things are just wayyyyy to crazy here,but good luck and have fun to all those playing this year

Comment

(Finally... I can post)

As Billy recently said, I'm in! I'm in, and I'm psyched!

Can't wait to get started!

.....must calm down.

-- Chad

Comment

Any new guys...I will need an e-mail to send you the invitatation. I think the others from last year can be contacted thru the league page. We'll try and set it up this weekend.

Comment

send your $100.00 to -me, I am the new commissioner, but only for this week and next.

Comment

Any news? Are we still playing?

-- Chad

Comment

alright gang... are we doing this or not? The Fanball page has the following note at the top:
                        ATTENTION: All Renewing Leagues Must Pay for the 2007 NFL Season By Saturday, September 1, 2007. If Your League Does Not Renew by This Date, All Fanball Commissioner Functions Will Be Disabled. Click Here to Renew Your League If You Have Not Done So Already.

Comment

I am guessing this is not going to happen this year?

Comment

Working...
                          X