So Any of You Boys Have a Myspace Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.myspace.com/stlkingv <------ Me

http://www.myspace.com/lethaljudgementband <--- My band.
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      Never, ever will I join that place.
      Same here. I've got relatives and some friends that ask when I'm going to join. I don't see the point.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
          I have an account but I only use it to keep in touch with a couple of people, I find that most designs on myspaz pages usually make my eyes bleed.
          +1

I agree...
          Keep it simple...
          I have a black background with a moon that`s turning into a
          skull (grey color... -> As I Lay Dying symbol/cover whatever the F)
          white and dark green txt so it`s easy to read
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Personal = www.myspace.com/inazone

Band = www.myspace.com/undereden
            sigpic

Comment

I have one only to keep an eye on my sons and what they are doing.

shawn lutz (shawn_lutz)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

It's funny actually and a waste of 1's and 0's if ya ask me....its internet for kiddies and spammers.

Ever wonder how someone on myspace can have a million people on their friends list yet can't get any damn one of them to take a picture of them for em? WTF's up with dat? Ya know you'd think if I had 1760235 people in my friends list I could find one of em to take my fuggin mug shot...no...usually someone taking a picture of themselves in mirror.....hey people take note of whats in the background.... we dont wanna see that shit
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

hey, that's a great idea, Shawn! I just need a mirror on the other side of the bathroom, and you'll be able to watch reflections of my bare ass disappearing into the distance!

you can find my page in Bill's top friends list
                Last edited by VitaminG; 08-17-2007, 12:16 AM.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  hey, that's a great idea, Shawn! I just need a mirror on the other side of the bathroom, and you'll be able to watch reflections of my bare ass disappearing into the distance!

you can find my page in Bill's top friends list
                  Das Rite..most of my myspace friends are you guys ..unless it's some band. You won't see any chicks there..'cept for my JCF sisters!!..but that's it, I look like I'm gay over there..but that's OK..fuggums..

I'm always get titty spam over there.."Hi, I'm Leather lips Magee..I have tits as you can see..want to party with me"..

I wish I could just return the favor with a pic of my groomed sac..pushed against glass!!!

..and can't get in trouble..all I have to say is that is a close up shot of my pet Octopuss.. see, I'm always thinkin'!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

myspace.com/petesguitars

Comment

www.myspace.com/dualemg81

Comment

Dreaded Silence's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Same here. I've got relatives and some friends that ask when I'm going to join. I don't see the point.
                          Um... so that people can hear your music?
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

What music? I've got a Line 6 Guitarport UX1... damned if I know how to record and upload anything.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              Yeah I do..But I don't go there much ..because it's gay!
                              No shit. Myspace is like ultra gay.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                What music? I've got a Line 6 Guitarport UX1... damned if I know how to record and upload anything.
                                'tard
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X