So Any of You Boys Have a Myspace Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Other than the fact that the whole site is written and arranged by complete morons, MySpace is the largest venue short of a record contract to get your music out there.

Comment

It's also good if you like viruses and having your computer slow down.

Comment

Yeah I'm there : http://www.myspace.com/darkflake
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            It's also good if you like viruses and having your computer slow down.
            Look who's being a negative nancy :ROTF:
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Digging up da trash! It's funny, but I use Myspace daily to keep up with the local bands in the area. The amusing part is the women that describe themselves thinking they'll never be met. Description: ATHLETIC Then when you do happen to meet them, you wonder just what fucking sport needs fat assed women! Same goes for the male Myspacers. Having a big old gut and a triple chin is not "ATHLETIC!"
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Digging up da trash! It's funny, but I use Myspace daily to keep up with the local bands in the area. The amusing part is the women that describe themselves thinking they'll never be met. Description: ATHLETIC Then when you do happen to meet them, you wonder just what fucking sport needs fat assed women! Same goes for the male Myspacers. Having a big old gut and a triple chin is not "ATHLETIC!"
                As long as bowling and fishing are considered sports fat people can be athletes
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

And poker.
                  "POOP"

Comment

Fools Faith

www.myspace.com/foolsfaith

Comment

Brian Jackson (woman_driver)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

That's me =]
                      Stringed things:
                      Charvel Model 4
                      Charvel NOS Star
                      Gibson SG Special

Comment

I still don't use myspace, but I am on facebook.

Comment

http://www.blitz-inc.net sites down right now but when its up its pimp

Comment

Same. Making a Myspace page requires effort. I'm lazy. Facebook takes like 3 seconds to set up.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I can't handle facebook. It drives me nuts. I have a page there, I mostly ignore it

Comment

LOL I don't know, it works for me. My uncle sent me an invite for it back in Jan. I was going to just delete the email but decided to check it out. There's a shitload of people there I know who I haven't seen since high school and have been reconnecting with again. A couple people I know sent me invites last year and I just ignored them, figuring it was lame, but it seems pretty cool now.

Comment

Working...
                                X