My neighbor took my picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbor took my picture

He's getting evidence. My neignbors decided to water the street again. So, I decided to clean my part of the street and let them know IT. There were two kids sitting a little down the street while I was sweeping. I made the big mistake of talking to them why not to waste water. These are the same kids that I have been concerned about their safety. Bikes and all. So, what I thought was a cool dude took my picture while I was leaning on a broom talikng to the kids about saving water. He has come to the conclusion that I am over-reacting about the waste of water and that I could be Chester the Molester. God, I really do hate the fact that an adult, whom they know, can have some asshole think this.
    Last edited by fett; 08-17-2007, 07:08 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I am so pissed off about this I can't even sleep. I would confront the guy, but he is dying of cancer. His thoughts have cut me to the quick. It will take me days to get over what he thought I was doing and what I know I was doing. This really hurts.

Comment

No place for good people in this world fett. ...and certainly not in a trailer park.
      Sam

Comment

According to my photo neighbor, I'm not a good neighbor. Why? Beats me. I look out for the kids. I talk to them. I caution them. I fucking care about their safety. God knows how kids end up here but I really do worry.

Comment

Dude, wait to worry.

That guy has a specific and possibly documented "grievance" with you. You have not done anything to be worried about.

Sucks that people want to play that card with you, but it will be quite clear with the authorities what is going on as long as you aren't pulling any funny business with the kids.

Plus, it's not like you are inviting them in for some candy or to stay the night. Just keep it that way, and all that guy has are pictures of a friendly neighbor.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            I would confront the guy, but he is dying of cancer.
            Why not? He's fucking with you. Just because he is dying, doesn't mean you can't fuck with him right back. :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Why not? He's fucking with you. Just because he is dying, doesn't mean you can't fuck with him right back. :ROTF:
              I would have to agree. The mans health situation has nothing to to with any of this. If he was to take that picture to the police and tell them that you are possibly trying to do something to the kids... Well, if they were to investigate you would automatically be guilty in the eyes of most of your neighbors. Why? Because most people are sheep and they'll flock together around whatever idea they convince themselves is true.

That scenario may seem pretty far fetched but we all know it happens all the time.

Confront this guy before you become an innocent victim because of a fucknut neighbor.
              My Toys:
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Kick him in the colon or prostrate which ever is infected.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah, maybe he'll die a little quicker.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Fett, don't let this escalate into anything more serious. He maybe taking shit to your neighbors as well.

Comment

I'm not going to do anything. I hope the picture of me standing in the middle of the street leaning on a broom turned out well.

Comment

Tell him his Cancer is God's reward for him being such a cunt.

And then wish him a nice day.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Doesnt it seem that most people think you have other motives, esp. when you help someone? That seems to be especially true when it comes to kids and young children. I am very cautious with my kids, but I would not take pictures of my neighbors talking to them. I have a couple that lives next door to us and the wife just passed away. My youngest was 3 when we moved in 8 years ago. He used to go over to their place and talk for hours, eat their cookies, etc. Of course, we always knew where he was, but he learned alot of valuable lessons from them. Since we dont live near family they basically were and are grandparents to them.
                          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Hello Mr. Fett, I am Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC....
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Now my other neighbor is washing the same section of street the others did yesterday. They really are asswipes. Maybe they are trying to lure me out.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X