My neighbor took my picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No good deed goes unpunished"...

Why do they wash the street? Is that a Washington thing? Here in Iowa we let the rain do that. Figured you would too with the rain you guys get...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

It appears to be a Latin American thing. It's a fact. The only neighbors that do this are.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Man I get pissed off when the neighbor's sprinkler is hitting the street 5% of the time instead of the grass. I can't imagine how I would feel if I saw someone deliberately spraying water on pavement.
        Scott

Comment

I'm sorry Fett, I know your good people but perhaps some of your neighbors do not know you well enough to feel comfortable talking to their children without them being present. You do fit the chester molester profile and I too would be questioning you on why you are talking to my children. Once it was clear that you mean no harm and I got to know you (and tell you what you would face if you were to ever hurt one of my kids) then it would be a different story.

The best way to try to understand people is to reverse it and put youself in their shoes. If you had small children would you want them talking middle aged stranger if you didnt know them well enough? Call me whatever you will but to me thats jus a parent doing his job.

I would however be pissed at ANYONE taking my picture without my consent and that NEVER happens...ask my wife and kids pix of me are rare
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'd like to see the pic
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The kids know me already. The dude was just being an ass.

Comment

Well, did the guy say specifically that's why he was taking the picture?

Or is this your own paranoia.

If he said that's what the picture is for, and he's spread his lies to the neighbors, confronting him won't do you any good. It'll just look like "the bad guy trying to silence the whistleblower".

Just let it ride and continue in your normal routine. If that involves conversing with the kids, so be it. If/When a cop shows up, demand they get a statement from the kids away from any influence - yours or the parents' - and they'll (hopefully) tell the truth and not repeat the lies the guy has been spreading.

If this guy is using cancer as an excuse, you can bet he's looking to sue the state for a couple million to pay for his farewell party. No better way to do it these days than to point a camera at a guy talking to kids and shout "unregistered sex offender".
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  It appears to be a Latin American thing. It's a fact. The only neighbors that do this are.
                  Around here, it's the Italians that do that. It's a true stereotype. Guaranteed, when you see someone "watering the driveway", it's an old Italian guy. :ROTF:
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Fett, don't worry..that won't help your stress or matters anywhoo..

If I were you I would make it a point that you will NOT tolerate any kids on your property..let it be know you will call the police.

I also know a little secret I cultivated thru the years. My Granmother from Italy planted it into my head at a VERY young age. It's called The "Evil Eye" Malloccio"..it's where Dio got the horns!!>

I read up on this further and I do believe in energy..Good / Bad..Positive / Negative..it has woked for me everytime I used it..for either purpose..John is a good example..I went out on this board to send positive vibes an hour before a cop shook his hand accecpting him into the academy..too many cases such as this to call it a "coincedence"...

After 30 years of uneffective "praying"..this works for me..it saved my life, my wifes's , and I ruined others to the point of no return..and it made me a very lucky man..so to speak.

Susperstition..nah..that involves books, and theocracy..

Energy exists..and it can be used!

I used this power to rid of FIVE unwanted neighbors..so, that says something. Well my gun up their nose or a maglite to the back of the head prolly helped a tad!:ROTF:
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      The kids know me already. The dude was just being an ass.
                      the point I was making Fett was does the parent know you?

Whatever it is don't let it change how you interact with the neighbors and the kids around there. Just because you have an asshat of neighbor doesnt mean you have to be one and not let kids around your property.

That kinda shit where neighbors begin to communicate only through the police is bullshit. 99.9% of the time a level headed conversation will resolve most types of conflict. I really hate that folks are so fuggun affraid to speak face to face if its not a pleasant topic.

What I would do if it were me is go talk to the guy ask him why he was taking your photo without your consent and tell him like it is, you are harmless retired guitar nut who is aware of environtmental issues and lead into why you feel wasting water is foolish

I tell my wife the same thing all the time. We recycle everything but what I won't do is waste water cleaning out ketchup bottles to throw in the recycle bins. I tell her water is life...we can live with mountain of trash or a didty bottle in the recycle bin but you cant live without water.

I had a dream about this world running out of water and I sure as hell hope it never comes true as it was not a pleasant dream with people killing over water and the price of it 40x more than oil
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shawn brought up great points and I completely understand. But if this pud calls the police on you..for one it will be "unfounded" of course. So if they are going to play those games, and you have a ligit neihgbor dispute or potential one that could escalate..it always best to be the complaintant than the one police have to talk to...yeesh.

I would try to avoid that at all cost..that can start a shitstorm..yeah, if they call..there will be "no cause " in their deposition antwhoo..and alway be kind and couteous to the cops..it makes the irate one look like a dick.

we got that alot, we had many that called on neighbors for complete bullshit, and by the second or third time that just establishes the complaintant a major pain in the ass..and cops don't like them types.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                          Around here, it's the Italians that do that. It's a true stereotype. Guaranteed, when you see someone "watering the driveway", it's an old Italian guy. :ROTF:
                          They're just trying to water the cockroaches away.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's the kicker. It's been raining all day here. Why aren't they out cleaning the fucking street now while nature provides the water?

Comment

Oh shit! I did it again. I was taking out the garbage and there is a kid that rides a gas scooter. I asked him if he lives here. He said "Yes". I said that thing is cool and sent him on his way. I guess I will never learn.:ROTF: But maybe I made him think about making a bid noise.
                              Last edited by fett; 08-21-2007, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X