Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When life is supposed to be getting better..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When life is supposed to be getting better..

When it rains it pours, right?

So, the wife and I moved in with my dad to save some money.

a week and a half into it (2 Thrusdays ago)..

We find out my Grandma (fathers mother) stage 4 cancer of liver and colon.

Then, My dad attacked my wife.. I mean, really attacked.. out of nowhere.. a pshycotic episode (meth come down)...

So we get a restrainign order on him, mainly for his own protection truthfully. (Cops had to pull me off of him, as he made the mistake of coming to the courthouse)

A day later, he is picked up by U.S. Marshalls.
    He's a federal prisoner.. on 3 counts (felonies) for manufacturing, attempting to manufacture, and conspiracy to manufacture...

Now, I'm stuck with a house payment I can't afford.
    Behind on my car note..

I dunno what to do..

Been thinking about strugglign for a few moths, getting the house titled in my name and selling it and taking the $15-$20k profit (70k payoff, house and property maybe with 125k), and moving the fuck away, gettign a house of our own and starting over.

My whole fucking life, it seems the chaos always follows me.

Sorry to hear, dude. I thought your wife was crazy, cheated on you, and you were getting a divorce?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, shes still crazy.

I decided to work thru things...after I went out to California, hooked up with another phsyco chick, realized the grass isn't green on the other side. Our love is real.

Comment

I guess the part that fucks with me the most.. is, its my dad, and its my wife.. a bit torn.

NOBODY hits MY wife but ME. tho. Thats the bottom line.

lol. I told my dad that when I visited him in jail the other day, he cracked up.

Comment

Goddamn!

wow, sorry dude..I'm helping out my dad's friend in a similar situation as yours..he lost his job, his house, going to jail all because of his wife (who he still loves) who has major alcohol problems..she's always gone for days. He freaks out and goes off when she comes back. It's exactly what got him in the mess to begin with..but he won't leave her,.. no matter what I, my dad, his freinds, her family, the police and his lawyer tells him...he'll leave in a black and white..again.

I feel sorry for the guy..he's a good dude with a good heart..he builds the most awesome bikes..it's really a shame.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
            I guess the part that fucks with me the most.. is, its my dad, and its my wife.. a bit torn.

NOBODY hits MY wife but ME. tho. Thats the bottom line.

lol. I told my dad that when I visited him in jail the other day, he cracked up.
            That is a very touchy situation.."torn" is right..

what "triggered" the attack..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My dads OCD, and comign down, really.
              My wife and I work alot.

He doesn't.. he's supposedly schizophrenic.

So, she was making her lunch for work, got a few breadcumbs on the counter.
              He said somethign ignorant.. and she said something ignorant back...

He thumped her to the floor, draug her by her hair onto my bed, pinned her down,w as punching her, and he puleld otu his knife, and was telling her he was going to kill her.

Goddamn that shit makes my blood BOIL.

Comment

Fuck..man, that is really too bad.

I have raging OCD..I KNOW about "breadcrumbs", and "lint" can turn me into a raging asshole..especially after I cleaned the house all day..I'm glad that I'm still fairly "sane" for 43 years old..but give it time..I'm going to be one mean old man..I know it.

I hope everything works out for you. It prolly will in time. Time is the opnlything that will heal wounds..I'm sure your dad will realize his overreaction ..and maybe your wife will realize that your dad may have been reacting to more than "breadcrumbs"..since you have been unhappy with her..he may have some residual grudges about that..ya know..you're his son. Especially in his mindset..and capabilty let it be known..just guessin' here. But seen alot of drama to put things together...that's all

Hope time heals and life gets better for you soon..it's going to take some patience and work..but it'll work out one way or the other..I'm sending you my best energy man.

Take care,

Bill Z

Comment

Yikes. I keep hearing stuff like this and I am so glad I live alone. The Babe was an almost thing and it didn't work out. That may have been a very good thing. I think I will just worry about me and be glad. Your situation sucks big time and I wish you an easy out.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

sorry dude...I remember your story about probs with your wife and your affection toward the calif chick. Sorry it didn't work out.

What's OCD? Over the counter drugs?
                    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      sorry dude...I remember your story about probs with your wife and your affection toward the calif chick. Sorry it didn't work out.

What's OCD? Over the counter drugs?
                      Obsessive-Compulsive disorder.

Gwarghoul: My suggestion: sell the house, pay off your car, and rent for a while until your savings gets built up enough to buy another place. Be debt-free for a while until you are back on your feet.
                      Scott

Comment

No one would touch my wife. No one...

Even my dad. Sorry, when it comes to chosing sides, my wife always wins. Always will win. Hell, put it this way, she does stuff for me my dad wouldn't. So in that context it's really a no brainer...

Meth is a horrible drug. I don't know what else to say about that...

I'm sorry for your struggles. I'd just bail on it all and get my wife and I as far away from your dad as I could. As Bill would say, Fuggims. Once a beater, always a beater, right? While I don't really believe in that, he has other problems than just a bad temper. Nothing good can come from that...

Stay strong bro...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

"NOBODY hits MY wife but ME"

Please tell me that's a joke.
                          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            "NOBODY hits MY wife but ME"

Please tell me that's a joke.
                            I don't know if he was joking but I was watching an episode of Cops were a dude hit this other dude because he hit his sister. His quote was, "No body hits my sister unless they are married to her". Classic...
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

lol.. yes it was a joke.. and that was the very episode that gave me the idea!

My wife hits me, I don't hit her.

She's gotten better.. now she jsut pinches my nipples or digs her nails in me.

Comment

Working...
                              X