Our Band's First promotional Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Band's First promotional Video!

Production is not that spectacular, but i did the audio and video editing myself so it was pretty cheap . Video shots were "donated" to us by a friend, who put a pro camera man to shoot us two days in a row.

Your comments are truly appreciated, whether good or bad.
    I hope you people like it. I thought i'd share with you.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Have a good one,

Rodrigo.
    Last edited by kuerbo; 08-20-2007, 10:13 AM. Reason: Edited to add some info.
    Facebook - Youtube

Very cool Rodrigo!!!

Nice grooves and playing, good tones too..

Your bass player looks bored..my only "critique" is not your song, sound , style..you got that goin' on.

But it's a "metal video"..lot's of cool images and editing..but you guys look too relaxed..almost 70's Sabbath relaxed..snaps some necks man!!!!

Throw the horns, Give people the finger..give me the finger..you now what I mean..

But very cool man, Congrats!

Bill Z Bub
    Last edited by horns666; 08-20-2007, 11:03 AM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks for watching Bill!!!

You got it right, that's why we changed the bass player. HE has accomplished more in 6 months than the other guy did in three fuckin' years!!!

The other guitar player is way more confident now and it's starting to show some life signs on stage, lol!

We are going to play at one of my endorser's events on September 8, I'll try to get that on video for you to see how it goes.

Thanks again for your comments,

Rodrigo
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by kuerbo View Post
        Thanks for watching Bill!!!

You got it right, that's why we changed the bass player. HE has accomplished more in 6 months than the other guy did in three fuckin' years!!!

The other guitar player is way more confident now and it's starting to show some life signs on stage, lol!

We are going to play at one of my endorser's events on September 8, I'll try to get that on video for you to see how it goes.

Thanks again for your comments,

Rodrigo

My pleasure bro..I enjoyed the song and vid very much..to me it's an accomplishment I have not yet done.

I know you guys will throw down like UFC fighters when it's time to rock..

Just remeber Bill Z Bub said "Get mad, go out a kill, kill kill and kill you will"

Getting a good bass player is very tough , I wish I could play with myself.

Give 'em your game face and your war cry...arrrrrrrrrgh!!!

That's part of the fun!!!

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Somebody spent a lot editing. Lots of different angles and cool shots. My fav was the guitar change. hehe

Great job and best of luck to you and your band.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

I loved it, really melodic

Comment

@ scotty: Thanks a lot for your comments. I change guitars quite a lot on stage, we use three different tunings, and two of our tunes require specifically a 24 fret guitar, so the RR1 is not an option there.

@ KMud: I'm glad you did! Thanks for watching.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X