Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video For Horns

Saw this and thought of you Bill.

Feel free to insert your own "women can't drive" joke here.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Not sure why you thought of Bill but that was pretty stupid. Wet roads and a car like that don't mix too well. Especially when you stomp the gas pedal. I hope that car was a replica.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Oh Boy..this must be special..OK I'm gonna watch it now..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I knew it had to be that, Mike gave it away..

99.9% of the Cobras you see will either be a Factory Five like mine or a Superperformance like that one..they are the two main Cobra replas..Factory made and much attention to detail!

The real ones are worth over a half mill and are in museums and shit..There is a rally here in Ohio "Spring Fling"..out of 500+ Cobras from all over there is one real one..actually is not that pretty ( I seen pics of it)..because of the rivited pounded aluminum bodies..they're all wavy ..but they're worth a fortune..

Thnaks man..shit I alnost did that myself..scary fast cars..I'm talking 0-60 in 3.5 seconds..and doing 100 in 9 seconds..but there's nothing like 'em!!!

Here's mine..I'm still waiting for that site to be finished..my car will featured in their gallery with this 18 year old all over it ..

Mines prettier..and it's not banged up yet!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Didn't mean to ruin the surprise. Bill - she is hot! And the car is nice too.

I insure a Cobra replica for one of my customers. I didn't realize those kit cars could get so pricey. I think his was $80K-$90K.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            Didn't mean to ruin the surprise. Bill - she is hot! And the car is nice too.

I insure a Cobra replica for one of my customers. I didn't realize those kit cars could get so pricey. I think his was $80K-$90K.
            I know..

I still have the vette , my dad has it..we both had it since it was almost new..all blacked out, slightely modified, only 30K on the clock.

I bought this because these don't depreciate..and they're so much fun..it does everything you really want a "toy" to do..

When I had the vette, I get thumbs up from Vette dudes, like a click. With this, I get it from everyone, street rods, vettes, stangs , vipers all the bike dudes.. kids really love it. It makes cruising that much more enjoyable..

Comment

Working...
            X