X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
      I was always wondering what guitars you have...I don't think I've ever seen you post pics of of yor guitars or even talk about them. Sorry, seemed like a good oppurtunity to ask you that now .
      OK..Bought most of them in '95 The San Diams re-issues.

My #1 main, I play everday simply because there's no paint on it.. is My Koa Charvel SD I with gold harware, Floyd Rose, birdseye maple neck/PF board and two custom Dimarzios...Alex Skolnick had an add with one when he joined Savatge.

My #2 is a 1995 Fender USA "Floyd Rose Classic"..Yngwie yellow (vintage white) Maple neck, and a custom ordered white shell pickguard, because that's how I wanted it to look...A DiMarzio PAF pro in the bridge and a original Floyd...with a TBX treble boost pot...waited over a year for that one.

#3 My import Jackson 7 string Black with reversed heastock with some flame maple on the back of the neck. Satin hardware with floyd and two Jackson pups..I got it from Chris Firebird V..It kicks ass!

#4 is my 1995 Charvel SDIII w walnut body, birdseye maple w PF board and a highly flamed quitled trans green drop top..black hardware..A DiMarzio Tone Zone, fast track and a Chopper, floyd rose..looks similar toa Phli Collen model..time capsuled.

#5 is My USA Jackson RR1 with lighnight sky theme..two SD pups and a floyd..some say it's not a RR1 it's earlier, but it look the same...it was bought new in '97..time capsuled.

#6 top of the line Peavey Wolfgang , highly flamed arctop, trans puprple , birdeye maple neck..two custom Dimarzios, floyd and D -Tuna..time capsuled.

Those are my keepers
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        My #1 main, I play everday simply because there's no paint on it.. is My Koa Charvel SD I with gold harware, Floyd Rose, birdseye maple neck/PF board and two custom Dimarzios...Alex Skolnick had an add with one when he joined Savatge.
        I've always liked those. Vic recently offloaded his SDII. Similar specs. Would've been perfect, except for the Wilky
        Hail yesterday

Comment

In my opinion, if you have guitars that you don't play, then they are part of a "collection".

My DK2M and my Grover Jackson Soloist are my "players". The rest of my 7 guitars are my "collection".
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Well right now I have 8 guitars. 2 sl2h, 2 charvels, 1 PRS, 1 Music Man, 1 SG and 1 RR1. It is a big collection for an awful guitar player like me. But I guess I will sell 3 of them. But in our forum there are some serious collections.

Comment

I have 5: 2 really good ones. 2 ok ones that are played the most and 1 I don't touch at all.

I consider 3 or more a collection
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  #5 is My USA Jackson RR1 with light sky theme..two SD pups and a floyd..some say it's not a RR1 it's earlier, but it look the same...it was bought new in '97..
                  New in '97 should be a RR1

What's the serial # ?

I'll be able to say definitively...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X