Mashed Potatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    Where's Ron who will tell me that he can get bananas for less than 50 cents a pound?
    Ron likes to take advantage of streetside fruit vendors. The poor guy that sold him strawberries is still in IC.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Bananas are always 33 cents a pound here, Fett, but our coffee sucks ass compared to what you get out there, so I'd trade in a second. We just got 5 pounds of red taters, and we're making a huge bowl of potato salad.

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      I have a friend who peels a couple of bananas, slices them into halves, then lays them in a glass baking dish. She adds a couple of pats of butter, then covers the bananas with brown sugar and then bakes the concoction until the sugar glazes. Give that a try and maybe you can bypass the taters.
      That sounds kinda like Bananas Foster. Add a little brandy & vanilla ice cream and you're in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Where's Ron who will tell me that he can get bananas for less than 50 cents a pound?
        :ROTF: I can get em at the 99 Cents Only Store, 7 in a bag, so yeah I think that's less than 50c / lb!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bananas and mashed potatos?? That sounds absolutely disgusting! Ugh...
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

You're headed straight for Bypass Lane, Fett... Do not collect $500.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I am waiting in eager anticipation for Fetts next food thread, green beans, corn muffins,, okra? Hey Grampa whats for supper?? Hee Haw,,,,
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

The taters were good. Maybe a little sweet. But, I ate them all gone.:ROTF: I love Hee Haw. Particularly the chain-mail pantyhose the gals wore. Those suckers would make even my legs look good.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Boy fett, you would be envious of my wife. She regularly comes home with a whole case of banannas and only pays $5.00 for them. She knows the manager there, and he tosses her the banannas if they are going to ripen too fast.

She makes it into tons of bananna bread and tosses them into the deep freeze. She figures the per loaf price (with ingredients) works out to about forty cents each. Our kind of price, cheap.

Comment

Whats for supper? Gunilla Hutton and Misty Rowe and a jar of strawberry jam, YUM YUM cornfield bimbos

I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

And steel legs in tan.:ROTF:
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDoug View Post
                        he tosses her the banannas
                        I don't know why but this struck me as hilarious.
                        Scott

Comment

Working...
                        X