I should be fishing right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
    Rsmacker, I gotta say it man. You amuse me!

:ROTF:

Why, thank you sir! My ex said the same thing.

Nah, hang on, she said I was a joke. Close.....
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
      Nah, these 'poons' ain't for eating. What were you catching off LA, tuna?

No, not tuna, these were mackerel and something with a yellow stripe on them. Maybe a yellowbelly? I can't remember, they looked fucking delicious anyway, but only because I wasn't allowed to club them and take them to eat.

I did also go on a fishing trip to Catalina, some geezers were catching barracuda off the back of the boat, but I was catching nothing. Apart from loads of nice cold cans out of the coolbox. I was completely pissed, got nicely baked in the sunshine and nearly fell off the boat.
      Well, probably because I was hanging off the back dying to jump in for a cooling dip in the lovely clear water. Then I saw a shadow, thought it was Jaws, and zoomed back onto a nice safe bit of deck. It turned out to be a sea-lion, but that was close enough for me.
      I carried on drinking, er, fishing. That was a great trip, it was the only place the family I was staying with would let me have a bevvy without worrying or giving me a hard time, seeing as I was only 18 - way old enough in the UK to be a seasoned piss-head, but obviously not allowed in California. Great times!
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I remember the boat to Catalina. We saw tons of flying fish jumping out of the water all over the place.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
        X