DONF storms BCB and leaves unscathed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONF storms BCB and leaves unscathed

Fellow Pinstripe bleeder and pal DonF and his cool as a cucumber wife Ann scored some Yankee tickets last night, drove up from San Diego and took the Rocket and i to the game. Same result as always, the headache Angels win in extra innings and i bark at Angel fans everywhere and vice versa. That was Way Cool Junior of Don to take us to the game and great to meet him and Ann. We had a pisser last night, and hope I get to see them before they split on thurs. I didn't bring enough sedatives to make it through the game without barking the sushi eating angel fans-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

So, what's happening with the E-man? How's he doing out there? He stayin?

Comment

he's working hard and saving up for a cool little Bat pad of his own right now. He's suffering at my friend carter's house across the street from the sand in Newport down the road-lol

Comment

Wow... That awesome! I think...

Comes for a "visit" (wink wink...) and finds love for America!

See bro, that's why I don't come out there, ya'd never get rid of me!!!

Comment

Cool!!
          Glad to see some fellow Yankee fans on the left coast, representing well.
          Scream at them Tommy boy!!
          Next time take a quarter and crack Vlad in the coconut with it, will ya?
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Seattle is a game and a half up on the Yanks for the Wildcard. And two games out of first. And that's all I know. I don't like baseball anymore.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

and for all the wrong reasons Fettster-lol
              Joe- I went blind during tonite's game, I'm running around in the street screaming with a big kitchen knife and slamming into parked cars, not a fun night. And Sully won't call me back anymore, (good move) even with a 39 game lead on us. Very disappointed in the Sullster, he's still a bit concerned I think. we looked like we might be able to give the Japanese Little league team a game the way we played tonite. I can't see and i'm swinging a blade-lol

Comment

End is still there? I thought Estonia had the hottest girls in all the known galaxy. What's he still doing in BCB? Slumming?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Is he an illegal immigrant now?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    I thought Estonia had the hottest girls in all the known galaxy.
                    Estonia has the biggest percentage of hot chicks in the world.... not THE hottest.

But there's no waves and silicone tits.... so fuggums

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Is he an illegal immigrant now?
                    I have papers jackass
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

....go Phillies?
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                        Wow... That awesome! I think...

Comes for a "visit" (wink wink...) and finds love for America!

See bro, that's why I don't come out there, ya'd never get rid of me!!!

Yeah..ne meithers.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

there's no reason to leave, Endy is on a long board to start from what I heard yesterday, Carter told me he was in the water for almost 7 hours. He's a madman I tell ya. I think the Cleveland Kooks should storm into the area and stay put like everyone else.

Comment

sounds like you had a fun time.

Comment

it's always numb, i mean fun out here-lol

Comment

Working...
                              X