Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently listening to the new King Diamond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently listening to the new King Diamond.

Give Me Your Soul

I'm 2 songs into it, and so far, it's fucking fantastic.

My 2 Favourite KD albums are The Eye and The Puppet Master. We shall see if this one can hold it's own.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was jamming to that this morning. Laroque was really on his A-game with the solos on that one.

Comment

i bought it the day it came out, and it has been in constant rotation in my car disc changer since. it is an AWESOME album.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Really, I didn't like the iTunes clips at all. His vocals sounded weak to me. Is it really good?
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

If you like Puppet Master then this you will like as well. I guess Andy even wrote some songs on it which is weird I've heard.

I actually like his vocals better in these last two albums.

Comment

Ill have to check it out,I was way into "Abigal","Them", "Conspirecy" old MFate.
              Mikkey Dee is my Fav KD drummer. I saw both him and "Snowy Shaw" and what a great show the KING puts on. . .the beginning of "Welcome Home" drum licks. . .sweet!!!!
              Last edited by ADR; 08-21-2007, 11:35 PM.
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                Ill have to check it out,I was way into "Abigal","Them", "Conspirecy" old MFate.
                Mikkey Dee is my Fav KD drummer. I saw both him and "Snowy Shaw" and what a great show the KING puts on. . .the beginning of "Welcome Home" drum licks. . .sweet!!!!
                I am with ADR. Love old fate, abigail and them.
                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Awesome stories...Still piecing GYSP together..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X