Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for more Guitar Ad Classifieds (other than Jcf's, Ebay and Harmony Central)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayzan: Your Welcome :-) btw. . I just clicked on your links and your own personal site looks very professional. I havent had a chance to browse it but looks great.
    I like that Blue Jackson your holding and in the backround is a black custom kelly like Marty's.

ps: do you know Marty? Being the WM for the official site.. most likely YES?

Nevermind, I answered my own questions. . .I guess you do know him,you have his Custom Kelly (69) and signed by him too. You have some really cool custom shop pieces
    Last edited by ADR; 08-26-2007, 10:46 PM.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

ADR.. yes, Marty is my friend.. His Kelly is really great.. always stay in tune and always looks great.. I love the white binding on the body ... long time never play it because it was my first USA Jackson

My main guitar is now the candy blue Jackson Demon & white Jackson Firebird

Thanks for visiting my website... if you have a website.. I would love to visit it too

Btw.. if you have more ads classified resources.. I would like to know more
      Mayzan
      Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
      My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

Working...
      X