MY family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    You know when you have a new girlfriend and you are proudly stepping out with her at the local watering hole? Then one of your mates takes you to one side and says "Wow, she's hot. Shame about that tit though"
    Rrrrright, OK, hadn't noticed it myself, but there you go.
    So you have another drink.
    Then another one of your mates whispers in your ear "She's stunning. Apart from that tit"
    You leave the pub with your woman, but you can't get those comments about the tit out of your mind. Now your super new girlfriend has a problem tit, one you hadn't noticed. You were quite looking forward to nuzzling up to them, but now you aren't so sure. These hooters are going to have to be fixed before you will be happy.

That's how I feel right now.
    This bloody pickguard is coming OFF!
    well, you wouldn't notice that tit on her arm..... until you caught a reflection of yourselves out together
    Hail yesterday

Comment

You know when you have a new girlfriend and you are proudly stepping out with her at the local watering hole? Then one of your mates takes you to one side and says "Wow, she's hot. Shame about that tit though"
      Rrrrright, OK, hadn't noticed it myself, but there you go.
      So you have another drink.
      Then another one of your mates whispers in your ear "She's stunning. Apart from that tit"
      You leave the pub with your woman, but you can't get those comments about the tit out of your mind. Now your super new girlfriend has a problem tit, one you hadn't noticed. You were quite looking forward to nuzzling up to them, but now you aren't so sure. These hooters are going to have to be fixed before you will be happy.

That's how I feel right now.
      This bloody pickguard is coming OFF!

Vey good man...dude, that tit has to come off..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why don't you come off over the tit first to see if that cures it.
        Nice collection, even if you do have a white van, it's quite likely that we've exchanged gesticulations on a motorway you know...
        As for The Sport, it's my other half's favourite paper, she pisses herself reading the reports, while I prefer the pictures. I've never spotted any sport in there, is there any?
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          well, you wouldn't notice that tit on her arm..... until you caught a reflection of yourselves out together
          Oh, very good, you bastard! You're on my list now buddy.:ROTF:

It does explain a lot of things though now I come to think of it!
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            Why don't you come off over the tit first to see if that cures it.
            Nice collection, even if you do have a white van, it's quite likely that we've exchanged gesticulations on a motorway you know...
            As for The Sport, it's my other half's favourite paper, she pisses herself reading the reports, while I prefer the pictures. I've never spotted any sport in there, is there any?
            Water Sports, perhaps?
            We have undoubtably had a run-in on the highways and byeways, I am King of the V-flickers (or "Bird-flippers" to you Yanks). Wait till I get home from my hols, I'm going to buy a Mercedes Sprinter TurboFuckwit - XLWB. Oh yes, then I shall rule supreme. Mwahahaha

Today though, work has ground to a halt, everyone is awaiting my instruction, on this extremely busy Bank Holiday Weekend.
            "What shall we do now Fuhrer, erm, boss?"
            "Shhhhh, I have vital tit surgery to perform on this guitar......."

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I hope you're not going to Cornwall, if so I'll have to run every white van I see off the road along with all the fucking caravans!

I fucking hate caravans...

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I was going to say something very meaningless and dumb in this thread...but you are spared by my overwhelming urge to poop!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

me too but i need my morning wake up and smell the vodka type wakeup. Nice Explorer you got there Smacks, it doesn't suck in any way. What's this about extra tits or something?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Another of my babies I found hidden away.

Coming soon!!! Pics of the Amps of Doom.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

How's the ugly tit?????
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Another of my babies I found hidden away.

Coming soon!!! Pics of the Amps of Doom.

Fucking awesome! A plain-jane shreddin machine! Love that Explorer too.
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                          How's the ugly tit?????
                          he's still posting here.

nice M2, Rs. I get a little melancholy seeing such an unmolested example - makes me think of how much cooler mine could have been before the neck single coil & toggle were added
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

You'll be one of those blokes with an entire warehouse full of stuff you'll never throw away aren't you? You don't need them all, lend them to me.

Comment

let me see..Gartron's "just one more guitar" checklist
                              80's Jackson..Check
                              Maple Neck....Check
                              Single Hum....Check
                              Floyd......Check
                              Snakeskin..Check.
                              Gay Neon Green Guitar strap..Check.
                              Current owner likes it so much he'll want buried with it..Check..aww fuck!

That guitar is awesome!!! you lucky , lucky man!!
                              Last edited by Gartron; 05-18-2008, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                                You'll be one of those blokes with an entire warehouse full of stuff you'll never throw away aren't you? You don't need them all, lend them to me.
                                No, I already AM one of those blokes. My warehouse makes fett's trailer look empty.
                                I'll do you a little swap. My toys for the red-haired Hun with the poorly pussy. I bet you get bored before I do.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X