MY family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    No, I already AM one of those blokes. My warehouse makes fett's trailer look empty.
    I'll do you a little swap. My toys for the red-haired Hun with the poorly pussy. I bet you get bored before I do.
    Somehow I think I already have the better deal here!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I got another guitar yesterday, here it is next to my dirty Discovery.........

Can't say a lot about this guitar, but my mate bought it from a member on here, from Belgium, or maybe Germany, someone who did also have a single humbucker soloist with a really nice graphic of a cathedral on it. Ring any bells? Well, apparently it is unusual, but I'm fucked if I know what's non-standard about it.
      Well, my mate bought it, liked it, but didn't love it. In January, he moved into a new house, so I went and re-wired the place for him. Me being a nice bloke, didn't want to bill my friend.....so he gave me the guitar instead. Sadly, his girlfriend, a lovely lass, was killed 6 weeks ago by a lorry in Derby, so I didn't feel like swiping the guitar from him. Went for a curry the other night, things are still very raw, but getting better, so I accepted the guitar.
      It plays beautifully, typical wide flat neck, sits great, very comfortable and easy to play. Sounds......um, different though. The tone sweep is massive, it's like a fucking wah pedal, and I'm not sure what the switch does, if there was a humbucker on it, I'd say it was a coil-tap, but who knows? Wide range of sounds from it, I'm going to give it a damned good rogering over the weekend to see what's what.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I believe the switch enables the sweep wah circuit if it has a JE-1500 in it. So it sounds like it's doing what it was made for.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nice collection of guitars Rsmacker! Glad you shared it with us!

I'll keep goin' with Jack's post, how's the ugly tit comin'???

PS I'm no Gibson man but that wood on the V deserves no pickguard!!! It's a hell of a nice guitar!
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

sweet...to be honest I hesitated hittin this thread as I thought it may have been pics of fat, disgusting, ugly birds you shagged lol...

Nice collection
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very nice indeed. 1 question 4 you guys- The stand at the beginning with the blue padding- what kind, are they still made, and where can I get one? Well 3 questions in 1, sorry.
              And yes, the Gibby needs no pickguard.
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

The stand is a Catch-o-matic, and they stopped making them years ago. I know they have been discussed on here before, people were trying to track something similar down, but I can't recall the outcome.

The tit has been dealt with, looks far better, so you can all sleep easy now.

Shaun, Shaun, what makes you think I'd put up pics of fat munters? Some of the monsters I've shagged make me cringe and no-one apart from me and they know I boned them, I'm not going to post incriminating evidence. Well, not here, anyway, he he
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That fuckin couch, thats what Im drooling over!!
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    sweet...to be honest I hesitated hittin this thread as I thought it may have been pics of fat, disgusting, ugly birds you shagged lol...

Nice collection
                    Hey nothin wrong with a little meat on them bones man.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Nice Warlock. Reminds me of Blackie Lawless, cool as fuck!
                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post

Nice collection
                        Me too...

:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                        X