Be glad you don't live in a drought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    And the most boring. Nothing like some booze related japes to liven up a day at work.

Anyway, I am officially striking you off my list, how dare you not listen to the mighty SAXON? Listen to them, soak up the awesomeness, then come back and tell me how foolish you have been and we shall be friends.

Saxon rock!
    When you're talking about saving your fingers that might be better used for, oh, guitar playing, boring is good. Like Tony Iommi...

Lost a couple of fingers in a sheet metal accident.

Proud member of the safety council, incident rate went from 24% to 1.8%,
    I don't tend to joke about safety. It was very bad. It's good to be great...

Comment

I'm living in a Drought but I hear thunder in the distance. That's a good sign!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

"Jack the Riffer washed away in flash flood" read all abaht it!
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It rained for exactly 3 minutes and 42 seconds and has moved on.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

We spent the last few years in a drought but this summer had record rain fall. Not too many people around here wash their drive or the street, but a lot of them seem to think concrete will grow if you water it enough. Last summer when the water restriction were on many people on my street were still watering their yards along with the street and sidewalks. That really pissed me off.

Comment

We were below average in rainfall until the storm this weekend. Now I think we're an inch or so above. It rained like stink for almost an hour.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X