11 year old boy is killed as he walks home from football practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 year old boy is killed as he walks home from football practice

this scared the shit out of me to think that someone could shot down down an 11 year old

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

my prayers and thoughts are with the family

all i can hope is that they catch the bastard who did it
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Yup, pretty sickening isn't it?
    Considering that the UK Govt. supposedly "outlawed" firearms a few years back, there's more gun violence these days than ever.
    Still, I'm sure they will eventually catch the gunman, and he'll probably get sentenced to several hours of community service...

Comment

It`s terrible isn`t it?
      Some people just don`t know what they are doing
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

another case of gun control not working .. that's too bad
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
          Yup, pretty sickening isn't it?
          Considering that the UK Govt. supposedly "outlawed" firearms a few years back, there's more gun violence these days than ever.
          Still, I'm sure they will eventually catch the gunman, and he'll probably get sentenced to several hours of community service...
          WTF? I heard your policemen don't even carry a gun???

Comment

That's very sad. The other sad part is before seeing the link, I fully expected this to be in the U.S. where this shit happens all the time.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

When I was in high school many years ago my buddy was leading the the swimming team on a run along the frontage road. A car went off the road and killed him. Of course the car did not stop. He was a great guy, everybody liked him. What a loss.
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
              X