AvP2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvP2!

Yeah, I know that Alien versus Predator turned out to be pretty lame. However, they've made another one, and if nothing else, the trailer's pretty cool!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpMqpX3z0A

(Possibly NSFW)

I liked the 1st game
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

interesting. let's hope this one isn't a flop like it's predecessor.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm down. but I'll rent it on netflix probably.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Anyone got a UK release date? Google turned up nothing.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

They even managed to get Lara Croft in there at approx 1.33. I guess they are putting everyone in it in the hope this won't be another contender for the Slippery Golden Turd award.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Anyone got a UK release date? Google turned up nothing.
              I know it, but I ain't tellin' ya cuz you used it's instead of its :ROTF:
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Gotta bump this thread to show you the Japanese poster that I've just found!

Cool or what?

Comment

I'll be going to see it I think the uk release is end of december or january, ill google it cause ill be going to see it...

I didnt think the first one was as bad as some films iv'e seen no way as close as craptacular as the hulk or spiderman two....

Comment

I liked the setting of the first one, and didn't find it to be all that bad in general, but I'm happy to hear that the directors of Requiem are going back to using actors in alien suits instead of doing everything on a computer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool. I actually enjoyed the first one.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X