Who's the Boss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    Sandy looks like a licker. Who's feet are over there?
    Yes, she is a licker! The other feet are my mothers dog Beaux, also wearing a shirt on one of those rare cold days in south Louisiana. The red head is my daughter and pride and joy.

Comment

My Calico

My Orange & White

The Girlfriend's Sheltie. She's mine though....

Matt

Comment

Foxy:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Siamese are MEAN cats. I have two pure siamese and a lynx siamese. This one (Taka) rules--he'll bite anything that moves!

Comment

I guess you don't play the Mesa much then.
            Scott

Comment

Little Sister

2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
              2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
              2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
              2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
              2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
              2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
              2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
              2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
              2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
              1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
              1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                19 year old siamese rules the roost.

I have three siamos and about 20 in my lifetime and i've never seen a siamo that light. Is it purebred or just a VERY light lilac point?
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by JetFixxxer View Post
                  Beautiful Boxer! Here's my old Boxer/Pit Bull mix, Lexi. She was 70 pounds before she was even a year old! My ex-wife really didn't take care of her while I was working, plus I lived in a townhouse. I wound up giving her away to a cop who had a big yard and family.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                    I have three siamos and about 20 in my lifetime and i've never seen a siamo that light. Is it purebred or just a VERY light lilac point?
                    Yeah, she's a mutt cat like all of my animals. I'd rather take them from the pound than have them killed. Freinds of my parents are siamese breeders, my Dad knows al lot about them. She is real close to pure red point...seven rings on the tail, red highlights, blue eyes, pink pads. Like most siamese pures, she is a one person cat, and she adopted me. I am a dog guy...but she loves me and bitches at everybody else. She isn't mean, just very mouthy and will stand her territory if she feels threatened. Siamese are cool cats, not like any other kind that I know of.

Comment

Meet Taz

23 lbs of pur lazyness. Best cat ever.

Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Now THAT'S a Siamo... Looks like a sealpoint or maybe a chocolate. Gorgeous cat bro !!

Cygnus, that explains a lot. It is a Flamepoint/something else... Very cool to adopt...

For all you siamo owners, check this site out... www.meezer.com
                        Amazing to see the different types of Siamese from all over the world. The european ones are SOOO different...
                        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                          Now THAT'S a Siamo... Looks like a sealpoint or maybe a chocolate. Gorgeous cat bro !!

Cygnus, that explains a lot. It is a Flamepoint/something else... Very cool to adopt...

For all you siamo owners, check this site out... www.meezer.com
                          Amazing to see the different types of Siamese from all over the world. The european ones are SOOO different...
                          My mother had a chocolate point male. That cat was legendary. 18 pounds of muscle. The only piece of fat on that cat was his belly paunch, which made him look even more lion-like. his name was Spock. He was a snake eater. Pedrigreed, also. He could manipulate doorknobs. This is wild...he would, from sitting down, jump to the TOP of a door and lay on it like it was a branch and wait for someone to come by. Then he would either bat them on top of the head, claws in, or jump down right behind them. It was hilarious, because unless you knew him, you just don't expect to have something on top of a door. Great party trick!
                          I once heard the low moans of a cat fight brewing. I know enough not to get involved, but I didn't have to. Another large male tabby had come into our yard several times, but never got the message. I showed just in time to see Spock reach out, literally scalped the flesh off the top of that tabby's head in one swipe. The tabby was taken to the vet, was ok after that, certainly never came back.
                          When he got old, couldn't (or wouldn't) jump on top of doors anymore, he would make his way to the top of the fridge and kind of tap people on top of the head when they came by. It was his game, always claws retracted.
                          Mom's cat, she couldn't do anything without Spock getting literally in the middle of it. Siamese do that.

Comment

Working...
                          X