Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW...Doggy's here...ears are UP!

Comment

Why wouldn't you just edit the last post you had on this thread to the one before it? Instead of posting a whole new post 1 minute later???

That's the kind of thing that irritates around here. Well, me at least...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Ok, you're right...It comes up as a whole new deal when you
        click new posts, and it's just some garbage.
        Thanks for the education, sometimes us dumb dogs don't get it so quick....
        Not being sarcastic, BTW.
        Got it, Bengal.

Comment

Cyg seems OK don't be too harsh we chatted last nite on line and he was very easy to talk with.He may just be the chatty type and thats not a bad thing.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

NO COMMENT!

Comment

As of 11:55 EST, he has 9.92 posts per day. AND 99.9% are useless and uninformative. . .anyways like my other forums say : POST WHORE
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

It took me a year to break 150. This cat does it in less than a month. Rock on bro!
                "POOP"

Comment

Somehow, I find this thread ironic. I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday.:ROTF: So what if Cygnus posts a lot? So what if I do? If you people get annoyed, all you have to do is "Move Along". You don't have to read a thread. The originator's name is there. Are we running out "Post Space"? It's really quite simple. If you don't like it, Have a nice day.
                  Last edited by fett; 08-27-2007, 01:28 PM.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    Somehow, I find this thread ironic. I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday.:ROTF: So what if Cygnus posts a lot? So what if I do? If you people get annoyed, all you have to do is "Move Along". You don't have to read a thread. The originator's name is there. Are we running out "Post Space"? It's really quite simple. If you don't like it, Have a nice day.
                    Yeah, but sometimes I don't feel like going through 2 or more pages to find a thread not started by you.

If they make us star paying rent on this space, it's your fault
                    :ROTF:
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Check out my new one.:ROTF: This web and my web are infinite.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Vince

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                        Yeah, but sometimes I don't feel like going through 2 or more pages to find a thread not started by you.

If they make us star paying rent on this space, it's your fault
                        :ROTF:
                        Try the "New Posts" tab. I find it useful for getting around what I'm not interested in.

there is only one fett...as I mentioned, I'm not trying to copy him.

Had some time to hang out here where I normally wouldn't spend that much time, so the post count went way up. I try to contribute where I actually have a legit question or comment, as it should be.

I appreciate your comments, Vince, and all. I'll stick by what I said, and EARS UP means I'm watching, not just barking.
                        Last edited by Cygnus X1; 08-27-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I started this thread in fun. Hence the LOL and headbang.

No need to take it serious. Post all you want about what you want. Seriously this forum has almost come to a screeching halt the last few months. If it weren't for Fett's post, there wouldn't be much else going on here, it seems.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            I started this thread in fun. Hence the LOL and headbang.

No need to take it serious. Post all you want about what you want. Seriously this forum has almost come to a screeching halt the last few months. If it weren't for Fett's post, there wouldn't be much else going on here, it seems.
                            Thanks, Vince....I'm still learning about the Jackson/Charvels, always liked them, love my Mod 88. I like to jump in on the tech/guitar repair, that's what I do. I know I did go off, but as I say, there is only one fett, every board has one, and one is all that is needed. Great for relief from everyday shredding.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Why wouldn't you just edit the last post you had on this thread to the one before it? Instead of posting a whole new post 1 minute later???

That's the kind of thing that irritates around here. Well, me at least...
                              Totally.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                                Totally.
                                +1
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X