No announcement yet.

Cygnus Giving Fett competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about "Me". And here is why. I post junk and good info and good advise. Other than that, I'm just an asshole. But here is the trick. It gets the guys that "Know" to open up. And it gets you guys to see other gutars. I'm not new. I make you think.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've only seen one post stating fett is a drag. I have no beef with you dude, I just wish you would put all your thoughts and stuff in your trailer, that's all. It looks like the only beef is coming from buttsaww the gaijin. Who called him buttsaww anyway...Bill, maybe?

Furthermore, I have no problem with dudes naming themselves after kickass RUSH tunes.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
        I've only seen one post stating fett is a drag. I have no beef with you dude, I just wish you would put all your thoughts and stuff in your trailer, that's all. It looks like the only beef is coming from buttsaww the gaijin. Who called him buttsaww anyway...Bill, maybe?

Furthermore, I have no problem with dudes naming themselves after kickass RUSH tunes.
        At the risk of overposting today...
        Thanks, JimmyB, you're the first one to acknowlege the origin of my handle...
        You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          It looks like the only beef is coming from buttsaww the gaijin. Who called him buttsaww anyway...Bill, maybe?
          Who said it first?

That (dubious?) honor belongs to VitaminG
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X