No announcement yet.

What to do in Sweden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... now that I think of it, definitely visit Visingsö!!! You'll alot of info in the link in my previous post. I think you'd really enjoy it!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I love little Swedish "fishing towns" near the sea, full of cool little red houses.

btw. Anders what's happening in Ostersund lately, haven't been there in a while... one of my best friends is from there but he lives in Hawaii right now.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

the best relationship I ever had was with this swedish doll named Alexandra Carllson, she couldn't speak english except for "tommy you are so crazy, where are we eating tonite?" We got along great for 3 months and she had to split. That was a good time indeed, tell them you have a
        BMW (Big Meat Wand) and then apologize for lying when you get back to the room and then say look i'll make it up to you by knocking your lights out with a dynamite lay, and all will be just ducky.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, I'd love to have you out here with me! From VH Unchained "You'll get some leg tonight for sure!"

Comment

Working...
          X