No announcement yet.

Most obese states in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two words, Olive Oil. But, I saw something today that I just don't understand. This gal was young. She happened to be white. She was about 5'4" tall and that wide. She was just about the fattest person I have ever seen relative to height. I just wonder WTF her parents were doing to allow this to happen to her. I wonder what she is thinking about herself. All I know is that it's easy to put on a little weight But, she has to lose 200 pounds. And I am not kidding.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

seems to be a common occurence fett, I see the same thing quite a bit. Big kids and I mean big. I heard on the news the other day they are trying to ban games I used to play as a kid, Tag, Dodgeball, kickball. WTF?

Comment

Hello, I am from Texas and I am a Fat Ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernXer View Post
          Hello, I am from Texas and I am a Fat Ass.
          I'm in South Carolina, eat as much as I want, and skinny as a rail.
          So there.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
            BBQ
            Fatback
            Chitlins (yup, that's right)
            BBQ "Hash" (You really don't want to know what's in it)
            Cracklin's (deep fried fatback, I guess)
            High dropout rates, poor education.
            Fast food
            Cheap alcohol (low taxes)

I've heard SC's high rate of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure,
            are closely related.
            Dude that takes me back!!!!!..yeah, and BBQ pork shoulder sandwhich on white bread..all soaked in grease and sauce...NICE!

Grits..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
              European:

American:

hehehe...
              ..OK..I must ask!!!

Would anyone here or has anyone ever tap that???..

I would say YES!!!!..especially the one on the right..take a good look now..you're single, you haven't got laid in a three months, you have whiskey dick..and she wants your beef puppet..who's game??!!

I never had anything THAT big , but some ol' friends of mine love that shit..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X