No announcement yet.

Finally some GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate you. (lil' green monster's rearing its ugly head)
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
      Yeah man! Congrats on living in a house where you will have four chicks on the rag every week - sounds wicked.
      I heard that a bunch of women who live together often experience their bodies "synchronizing" and it all happens at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        it depends of the girls too off course.... but how big are the odds that all 16 are cool
        Not big, out of 16 only about 8 or so will be cool and hot. Three of the one's who're staying (they were already here last yer) are models and promogirls and they're awesome people, they always have tix and invites for the best parties in town.

The other advantages of living with chicks include:

having your room cleaned for you, having your dinner cooked for you, having your laundry done for you, having good fashion advice, having AWESOME parties, having lots of jealous male friends, always have clean bathrooms and toilets...

and of course 16 girls x 10 friends each = 160 girls without even trying. They're spread out over all faculties (social studies, law, medicine, language, bio engineering) too, so you always have a way into faculty parties, which really is one of my favorite advantages to all of this.

The list is endless.
        Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 08-29-2007, 09:09 AM.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

another list

chicks are inviding their boyfriends over who can:
          trash the place
          steal your stuff.... like sunglasses, concert tickets etc.
          just annoy the living shit out of you
          eat your food and drink your drinks
          use your shower all the time instead of going to their own place
          invite their buddies ower who can cause more and more shit
          the list continues.... and we all pretty much know what shit can happen because we cause the same kind of shit when we are visiting our chicks'

chick drama, chicks yelling and screaming

too much cleaning... too fucking much....the vacuum cleaner is always on and pisses you off

jelaousy.... that's a huge headache

and a lot more things

but it's cool if it works out for you.... I'm used to be surrounded by nut-jobs all the time so maybe it's my own problem
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

another list

chicks are inviding their boyfriends over who can:
            trash the place
            steal your stuff.... like sunglasses, concert tickets etc.
            just annoy the living shit out of you
            eat your food and drink your drinks
            use your shower all the time instead of going to their own place
            invite their buddies ower who can cause more and more shit
            the list continues.... and we all pretty much know what shit can happen because we cause the same kind of shit when we are visiting our chicks'

chick drama, chicks yelling and screaming

too much cleaning... too fucking much....the vacuum cleaner is always on and pisses you off

jelaousy.... that's a huge headache

and a lot more things

but it's cool if it works out for you.... I'm used to be surrounded by nut-jobs all the time so maybe it's my own problem
            None of that has happened yet though. And the past year there were 12 chicks here, and the 13 chicks the first year.

I just love it and I like jealousy. I think you guys have the wrong idea about this, it's a sort of private dorm so everyone has their own room. Both the bathrooms and kitchens are communal.

Anyways I like it, stop pissing on my parade Endrik! :ROTF:

Comment

Do any of them play the Purple Piccolo?

Please please God, please let GodofRhythm lose his cherry. Soon. Three years you have been lining up gash for him, please let him have a sniff.

Anyway, GoR, you lose points because you obviously are a nice clean-cut young man. You are letting the side down. If I had a daughter, I certainly wouldn't let her go away to live in the vicinity of a guitar-playing long-haired scumbag layabout drug/alcohol/sex fiend like I was when I was 20. (Especially cos the chicks seemed to love it, much to their Dad's dismay!) You are obviously far too pleasant, their Dad's must think you are gay or nerdy. Or both. Prove them wrong, pork every single one of them, even the fat one with greasy hair. Do her first.

You have your mission......get on with it!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I AM both gay and nerdy, actually! I guess I can just hang out with them and talk about Cosmo, shoes and our new hairdo's.

Comment

And anal,BJ's and the spit/swallow debate. You will be rumbled when you try to walk out, looking like a tripod. Then they will know the truth and you will be the enemy again! Worth a try though......

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Be sure to invite me over someday for a party

Comment

Mmh...I live close to Belgium, girls a ugly out there, white skin due to lack of sun and fat bodies thanks to beer, fries and mayonnaise sauce. This is not California !

This said...have fun GodOfRhythm !

Comment

touche
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

bastards!

At least they know how to shave, eh mon ami français!
                          Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 08-29-2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I never met a French girl who didn't shave, seems I got lucky I don't know any Belgian ladies though

Comment

touche

Do you mean Douche?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X