Rock/metal movie recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
    How about Airheads? Adam Sandler is hillarious in it.
    That movie rules! My favorite part is when Steve Buscemi is teaching Adam to hold the gun and is acting like an idiot. Then Steve says, "What are you, a crack baby?" :ROTF: Every time I hear that line, I just about piss myself from laughing so hard.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      Crossroads is really good to.
      The Britney Spears movie? :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
        Thunder Alley
        I haven't seen this movie in about 20 years but it's about a farm boy who plays his guitar in the barn and joins a local band and leads them to a rock festival.
        lol - I'm IN that movie! I was an extra in about 5 scenes, then got hired as stage crew, then when they realized the extras didn't look like roadies - I was the crew AND the extra. lol...
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Interesting fact #2,989 - they still gig, and I re-valved the guitarist's Fender Twin last week.
          Interesting fact #2,990 - they only have 2 original members from the first 12 And not the singer anymore either

Comment

La Bamba
            Ray
            Walk The Line
            Decline of Western Civ. OMG,My Wife and I were watching that (She was really into Hair Bands back then) and all I can remember was Chris Holmes falling into the pool drinking Vodka like its going out of style,and people Chanting"Odin,,,Odin,,,Odin".The ONLY Cool Thing was Megadeth at the End.As for the "Death Metal A Documentary" ,I NEED to see that!!!
            HIGHLY MODDED Peavey Ultra Plus 120
            Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt Amp
            (2)Vader 2x12 Cabs
            Late 80's-early 90's Ibanez Tubescreamer
            Boss TU-2
            2005 Jackson SLSMG Soloist
            1986 Black Cherry Charvel Model 4
            1988 Blue Charvel Model 3DR

Comment

Black Roses.

The movie sucked, but the soundtrack was killer.

It had 4 songs with Mark Free singing, along with Alex Masi and Carmine Appice. Essentially a 4 kick ass King Kobra songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Interesting fact #2,990 - they only have 2 original members from the first 12 And not the singer anymore either

PMSL, well, you learn something new every day. I feel cheated now!
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Pray for Rock & Roll

it starred Gina Gershon who is enough for me to at least check out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307351/
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Decline should be required material for any rock musician.

Speaking of which, can anyone here burn me a copy on dvd? my vcr ate my tape about 8 years ago. PM me if you can.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

If I can find it, I have a Neil Young movie that was just wierd. An actual story-type movie.:ROTF:
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X