Not sure what happened (road rash story?) pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what happened (road rash story?) pic heavy

Trying to make a long story short..there is a stray (dumped) pup across the street from our hotel. He's adorable, and I figure hungry and thirsty. Earlier today, I take him food (pork steaks) and water. Tonight after band practice, I decide he must be hungry again.. take him lunchmeat (turkey) and water. Walking across the street, there is this stem wall (small border wall of concrete)..apparently I trip over it (that's all I can think of what happens..) and oh geez..this is gonna hurt in the morning. I come running in to James, cause everywhere I rub, seems to be bleeding..and try and sort this out!! These are gonna leave a mark!!

No good deed goes unpunished

Seriously, though, glad nothing major happened (broken head, fingers, etc).
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Geez Jeri,

It takes a long time to heal at our age!!

Hope ya heal quickly
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nice!!!! And Happy Birthday to you!!!! haha....

Comment

Oh MAN! Now I know what the well-wishing on your BD thread is about! Sorry to see that, I know that's gotta hurt! Feel better, girl!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Is the dog OK?

Ouch. That's gotta hurt...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I'd have it (the rash thats causing the bleeding) looked at.
              May be nothing, but better to have it checked out to know for sure.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

that sucks, but it is very nice of you to take care of that dog!!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

ouch! daymn Jeri...take er easy will ya? Good thing is that skin grows back I've been beating myself up of late too...couple weeks ago sparained my ankle while jogging, all swollen & purple & blue. Took a couple days off from running and put a brace on and kept plugging away. Got to the point where i could take the brace off and I fell off the retaining wall while mowing the grass...scrapped a bunch of flesh off of my shin bone (shudda got stitches) from scraping it against the rockwall, bruised some lower ribs and landed on my bum ankle...no exercise for me in the last 10 days as far as running goes and I can't swin becuase of the cuts on my shin
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

My doggy tells me that doggy says thanks...get well soon and come back!

Comment

Dayum, girl! Don't you know that you should remain seated when yer blitzed? Happy belated birthday, btw. Sorry I missed the original thread.
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                      X