• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
    What the heck are panniers?
    saddlebags
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Crete has too much tourists, it's full of Brits.... if you want to see your fellow countrymates and visit british style pubs then go there but if you want something different then the other islands are better.

If you go to Santorini.... the best places to stay are Kamari or Perissa.... I was mostly in Kamari.... there's an amazing black beach.
      For nightlife you can visit the clubs in Fira but it's better to live in smaller places.

Not much ugly women there.... pretty much everyone are so fucking hot.... 80% of the women have HUGE tits... it's a religious experience.
      And the chicks are fucking cool.... you can actually have conversations with them.

And if you have time, visit an island called Anafi. It's pretty small, not much people there... hippies seem to love that place. Very few ships are going there, mostly from Santorini.
      Go to the biggest "village" there wich is near the harbor... just a little ride up and then left.
      There's a couple of taverns in that place. One of the first tavers when you enter the "city".... it's the one where you can enter if you use the wooden stairs... to go up. If you are there then order Grilled Shrimp.... it's by far the best thing I've ever tasted. I've been in all kinds of eating places all over the Europe but the grilled shrimp there beats everything with a huge stick.
      And if you stay there for a night... just lay down on your back and watch the sky.... it never has seem so big before.... you feel like you are going through the whole universe.... great experience.
      Great place... not much action going on but being there for a day or two is a must.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Have fun you fucker, I'm just back from Cornwall and I'm now the colour of a cooked lobster.
        Enjoy the filthy foreign grub and don't catch anything!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Sounds like fun!
          I just got done reading "Ghost Rider" by Neil Peart from Rush.
          In the book he rides his BMW R1100GS over (55,000 miles) in fourteen months.
          Just go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            I'm just back from Cornwall
            so you too enjoy holidaying in exotic locations?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

You've not been to Macclesfield I take it...

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Could have been worse, he could have ended up in Stoke on Trent.

How was sunny Cornhole? Full of pirates and cut-throats (or "shopkeepers" as they are now known)? Plenty of inbreeding and rampant xenophobia, apart from your wallet, they like them.
                "Just leave your wallet and fuck off milover. You foreign tourist aaaarsehole. clear off baaack to England"

Yes, I'm still here, felt I had to do a job today for a client I have been buttering up for a long time. This is why I didn't take a holiday for 10 fucking years. I'm DEFINITELY going tomorrow at the crack of a sparrow fart (or 5AM to you).

Cheers for the tips Endrik, I will definitely check out Santorini, and maybe Anafi. (So long as it's not a hilarious jape you are trying to pull, leaving me marooned on a Gay leper colony.)

Got to disagree about Crete though. The North side is shite, as you say, full of over development and my adventurous countrymen swilling lager and eating chips. That's why I baled out of there last year for the islands, I decided after being in Crete for one day I had seen enough!

A nice Kraut persuaded me to go back though, and took me to the most enjoyable and quiet South side of the island (via a horrendous bus journey where I was sat amongst a gaggle of old Greek ladies with moustaches that made mine look like bumfluff. I can't think what was worse, the smell of their B.O, or the pernicious ming of old-lady piss that seemed to linger on me for days. I was scared of being raped at one point, they were obviously talking about how tender I looked because every now and again they'd all look at me and cackle. Very scary! I evened up the score by dropping the kind of fart that discolours car paintwork. Ah, revenge is sweet, I'm sure there were more than one hip broken in the scramble for the exit at the next stop)
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

LOL, at the crack of hipbone!

Yes I managed to put up with the throngs of Chavs that were everywhere over the bank-holiday weekend. Murder is too good for them, and I suspect they all were from Stoke!

Anyway, enjoy your kebabs and will we all have to call you Stavros when you come back? That's if you come back, who know you might fall in love with a hairy Greek lass and stay there to make clay or something. Like that fat bird from Liverpool did in that film, but that was a bloke she fell in lust with wasn't it, oh I dunno, I fucking give up.

If you see any people wearing football shirts, run them over, I doubt the Greek coppers would give a monkey's chuff anyway.

Send us a postcard you cunt and bring us back some rock, a bit like those Elgin marbles they flogged to us fair 'n' square but now want back as it's their cultural heritage or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Cheers for the tips Endrik, I will definitely check out Santorini, and maybe Anafi. (So long as it's not a hilarious jape you are trying to pull, leaving me marooned on a Gay leper colony.)
                    "I'll give you a tip!"
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

You evened up the score with a fart that discolors car paintwork. LOL! Thats one of the funnies fucking things iv'e ever heard. LOL! Have Fun !
                      :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

lol dude, no I'm not making a prank on you eheee

but the food on the islands is fucking expensive.... I spent like 40 Euros on food everyday in Santorini
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                        X