Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inland Empire (New Lynch Film)

This trailer is prolly best hard to say

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Anyway anyone who is a Lnch fan should see this. It is his least demonic, sexual ir violent film but prolly his most unnerving. I have seen it twice. Laura Dern is amazing. Be warned though this film is art not your go get them action type film. This is also not an entry point into David Lynch it is best to have seen Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks first then Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway. Anyone who has seen it and like to discuss it because if you have seen it there is plenty to discuss
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
    This trailer is prolly best hard to say

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Anyway anyone who is a Lnch fan should see this. It is his least demonic, sexual ir violent film but prolly his most unnerving. I have seen it twice. Laura Dern is amazing. Be warned though this film is art not your go get them action type film. This is also not an entry point into David Lynch it is best to have seen Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks first then Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway. Anyone who has seen it and like to discuss it because if you have seen it there is plenty to discuss
    I'm on my 9th night with it. Dammit, I'm going to see the whole thing through. They sent me disc 2 first, so I actually had to go and rent disc 1. I keep perking up when rabbits are in the scene, but otherwise it is a bit like listening to Lamonte Young. I keep expecting the bimbo scenes to end, but then they just trot out a whole new cast of bimbos in that hotel room.

Finally, when I was dog-tired to other night, I hit NEXT on the DVD expecting I was at the end of the movie. I had only made it to Section 28 out of 40. I figure, give me another month and I ca report back. Also, the cuts on Disc 2 are supposed to be twice as long.

This is what happens when you make a movie with a handheld camera.

Comment

Now why did I go into this thread think it had to do with George Lynch?

Must be that guitarist mentallity.

Comment

YEah not the movie to watch when you are tired. Lynch films make me tired too lol it is the fact that you are partially in a dream that does it. The very end is long for me you will know what I mean but I thought the rest moved pretty well. Laura Dern in the interegation room is just awesome. If you didn't Like Mulholland Drive or Lost Highway you won't like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post

David Lynch is a pretty good guitarist too. He actually ahd a Fenandes endorsement at one point I believe

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post

I did the same thing LOL!

Comment

I love Lynch, I gotta pick this up!!. Mulholland Drive was long, but brilliant.

Currently wrapping up watching Twin Peaks season 2 once again

Comment

I need to check this one out. I love all his stuff. Hard to find many others who like Lost Highway. Side note: his least demonic or weird movie has to be The Straight Story, about the guy who drives his riding lawn mower cross country to visit his sick brother. He didn't write that one, though.

Comment

YEah I don't but the straight story in that category of Lynch films nor the Elephant Man. This is longer than Mulholland Drive. I love Lost Highway but I think Inland is his best simply because it is all Lynch no studios no boundaries. IT is just modern art.

Comment

Working...
                  X