Boston Guitar Show 9/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Guitar Show 9/16

For those of you in the New England area, there's a "first of it's kind" guitar festival coming to the Bayside Expo Center in Boston on September 15 and 16. I'll be there displaying EVH Frankenstein's, Gibson Custom Shop. Jackson and Charvel, ESP, Ibanez, Suhr, PRS, Mesa, Diezel, Line 6 and more. If you're local, come and hang out for a bit, it should be a huge event! I'll have some free tix, just let me know if you want to go and I'll mail them to you.

Here's the blurb...

Plug in and Experience
    the Premier Guitar Festival in Boston

Saturday and Sunday, September 15-16, 2007

Learn how to beef up your rhythm, lead and improvisation chops. Play your heart out at workshops, clinics and jam sessions. Demo the latest pedals, amplifiers, guitars and recording gear. See some of the world’s top guitar players live on stage. Drool over vintage instruments, custom guitars and top gear. Connect with other players, artists and educators.

Featured performers and educators:
    Robben Ford, Johnny A, Muriel Anderson, Monte Montgomery, Frank Vignola, Mimi Fox, Bruce Arnold, Brad Carlton, David Hamburger, Jeff Scheetz, Trey Alexander and Jeff McErlain.

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

I might be interested in the 16th, sounds cool!
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Let me know and I'll hold a ticket for you. I just found out one of my old teachers from GIT (Paul Hanson) is going to be there doing demos for Roland. He's a great player!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
      X