Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK..I'll play..

MY BALLS...

..were you expecting me to say anything else..?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      OK..I'll play..

MY BALLS...

This:

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      OK..I'll play..

MY PUD...

Comment

Labor Day...
        Dear fett diary,
        Finished the wiring on the homemade bich
        put the garbage to the curb
        Had a killer homemade chicken breast/cheese breakfast sammich Mrs. Cygnus made.
        Repaired the blades on Cygnus Jr +2's ceiling fan. They were about to come off.
        Test drove the van. I replaced the fuel filter on it, took it for a stretch to make sure nothing was leaking. Drove it to the beer store. Got Mrs Cygnus some chick beer, too. (Some Jack Daniel's sweet stuff, she likes it)
        Tried to crash for a bit. Was watching food network , Guy was making drunken chicken and rice chili. Couldn't drop off, the grill was calling my name.
        Fixed an annoying noise on the fridge. The condenser fan decided it liked to rub against the cheap sheet metal housing. Pliers, bend, job done. Mrs. Cygnus thinks I'm a hero. Cracked a Yuengling and poured into my fave pint glass.
        Found the jr. hackers were chatting live dropping comments on G4 Cops 2.0. It was fun for a little while. Amazing...we can now type comments on the computer and they show up on a TV show.
        Finished the setup on the Bich in the garage. Dog wants to go out. We put some wood on the grill, fired it up, and threw the hedgehog around.
        Best part: Picked fresh jalapeno and bell peppers for the meal. Mrs. Cygnus sliced these and some onions and monterey jack sandwiched into burger patties for the grill. Awesome. Had a great cigar and another Yuengling or three with sweet wife.
        Finished setup on the Bich after doing homework with the little geniuses.
        Played it through the amps and became thoroughly impressed, in spite of myself.
        Posted on JCF.
        What did you do, fett?

Comment

my Pud...
          Sorry, man Well I flip my special coin.."Balls" on one side .."Pud" on the other..it's a 50/50 chance ya know..

This weekend I'm writing a letter to my son's teacher. Vinny got a Detention his first week of school. 8 years of this shit..since kindergarten!!

S O S..different year..and next year too..!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Please do not read this. . thank you for your cooperation.
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Sounds like Cygnus had a kick ass day...... Love those "around the house" times, seem like there are less of them every year.

Vass

Comment

I just got my remaining wisdom tooth, pulled out today. When the drug's effect disappears, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                  I just got my remaining wisdom tooth, pulled out today. When the drug's effect disappears, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
                  Take drugs before that shits wears off..and then slam your pud in a car door..it diverts the pain from your tooth to the pud..it's works..believe me it works!!

Comment

I think I'm just gonna stick with painkillers.

I wonder when will the Republicans start protesting against the painkillers, telling that pain is a gift of god, it's not our right to get rid of it, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                      Weirdest thing...last week I was eating summer sausage at work, felt just a bit of it go into my gum right next to a molar. Couldn't get it out for anything.
                      Next day, I wake up, and my jaw is swollen like I stuck a big wad of chew
                      in that side, and it feels like someone slugged me in the jaw. Put some orajel stuff on it and rinsed my mouth like crazy. Went to work. The guys were telling me it's an abcess, it's going to break open in my sleep, get into my bloodstream and kill me. I looked it up in the Merck medical manual, and it said just what I was thinking. "small irritant causing swelling, doctor usually removes irritant and swelling will recede." Fine. Did another round of rinsing with listereine, apparently got it, because the swelling and pain went away in a few hours.

Comment

The anesthesia's out.And I seem to be pretty fine. It doesn't ache like the previous one that got pulled out.But I'll get my painkillers for a few more times.

Comment

Working...
                        X