Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a NEA grant to do a piss-mohammed art work. So far I've been turned down. I'm sure my funding will come through though, must be some kind of temporary snafu. When it does I'm sure the philistines who don't understand my genius will peaceably take their complaints to their representatives to have my gov. funding cut. Ah, but I don't worry a bit because the ACLU and every newspaper in America is sure to come rushing to my defense and the defense of my first amendment rights.

Comment

I don't want to sound overly simplistic but.......
      Tac nuke+Mecca= end of problem.

Force and ruthless aggression is the only thing these boils on the ass of
      humanity respect or understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
        I'm looking for a NEA grant to do a piss-mohammed art work. So far I've been turned down. I'm sure my funding will come through though, must be some kind of temporary snafu. When it does I'm sure the philistines who don't understand my genius will peaceably take their complaints to their representatives to have my gov. funding cut. Ah, but I don't worry a bit because the ACLU and every newspaper in America is sure to come rushing to my defense and the defense of my first amendment rights.
        Nialed it +10!!!
        I couln't have saId it better, so me and doggy say...EARS UP!

Comment

Ya know what ? If they want to kill me because I don't follow the Coran the fuckin bring it !!!

Comment

Working...
          X