Justin Timberlake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Timberlake?

His concert is on HBO right now. I thought I would watch and see what all the craze was all about.

Needless to say in only a couple of minutes I found this more interesting.
    Just one more guitar!

My roommate is watching it. Is that Greg Howe playing lead guitar? I can't get a good look at his face with the hat he's wearing. I know he's toured with Justin before.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I saw that in the listings. I heard he plays "Dick in a box" live. As funny as I find that, I couldn't bring myself to turn it on in the chances I might see it.

Comment

Timberlake is the man, I don't care what anybody else thinks.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

certainly not a fan of the dude..but he was funny as hell on SNL!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks for the Line 6 link I got to see the Megadeth Interview , good stuff.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Honestly can't stand his music but considering that the kid has been groomed for stardom since a child (he went down the same path Britney and all the Lindsey's etc went) he has turned out pretty balanced. He was pretty decent in Alpha Dog and he doesn't seem like a total douche he seems almost decent. HE also works ahard as an entertainer. That being said no chanceI am watching that concert.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

he has some pretty catchy tunes
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  My roommate is watching it. Is that Greg Howe playing lead guitar? I can't get a good look at his face with the hat he's wearing. I know he's toured with Justin before.
                  I forget the dude thta plays for him, but it isn't Howe afaik. There was an article about his guitar player in Guitar Player or Guitar World, I can't remember which.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    certainly not a fan of the dude..but he was funny as hell on SNL!!!
                    Hell yea. Loved him on the "Barry Gibb Talk Show" and the duel guy in a rubber suit skit where he the Omleteville guy.
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                      I forget the dude thta plays for him, but it isn't Howe afaik. There was an article about his guitar player in Guitar Player or Guitar World, I can't remember which.
                      I only watched a little of the show, and I know there were at least two guitar players up there. They were wearing suits and hats, so it was hard to tell.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well honestly I think he's a talented dude and like some of its tunes.

Comment

Working...
                        X