Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookout! hes got cheetos!

http://www.kcci.com/news/14043143/detail.html

This happened In my city. youve got to be kidding me.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Well, he did get Cheeto dust on his shirt. That seems pretty brutal.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Cheetos never prosper.:ROTF: I think there are issues just about everywhere.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

He was covered with Cheetos dust. Sure, the attacker was him! I call that evidence!
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

What's sad is this is news. WTF??? Slow news day in Des Moines, I guess. Either that or KCCI's weak attempt to be the first to "break the news"... Sigh...

I mean, who calls the cops after they get a bag of Cheetos thrown at him? What a lame fuck...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Let me see, Cheetos and Meth. What a strange duo, I guess cheetos thrown by a guy on meth could fuck you up. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
              What's sad is this is news. WTF??? Slow news day in Des Moines, I guess. Either that or KCCI's weak attempt to be the first to "break the news"... Sigh...

I mean, who calls the cops after they get a bag of Cheetos thrown at him? What a lame fuck...
              Have you ever been to Des Moines? I was once flown out there for an interview, and the whole town was excited as could be about the Krispy kreme moving in. I was even brouht to the location as they tried to impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                Have you ever been to Des Moines? I was once flown out there for an interview, and the whole town was excited as could be about the Krispy kreme moving in. I was even brouht to the location as they tried to impress me.
                I live in Des Moines so I'm quite aware of what consitutes news around here. Normally, that is not it. Like I said, slow news day...

I was working at the ABC affiliate here when they opened Krispy Kreme. They knocked on the back door of the studio at 6am with 12 dozen glazed donuts. Free. That was pretty sweet. Until I ate 9 of them in like 20 minutes. I have a hard time eating them since then...

Wait a minute, are you ripping Des Moines? And your from Buffalo??? Wow, that takes balls...

(A little humor there)

Comment

LOL, yep. But Buffalo has a bad rep. It's a cultural jewel. Shhhhh.

Comment

OK. Shhhhhh...

I was in Buffalo once about 5 years ago. I like the city. Very cool town. And living in Iowa, I'm a snow kinda guy. But I don't know if I could hang with the snowfall you guys have gotten there recently...

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      OK. Shhhhhh...

I was in Buffalo once about 5 years ago. I like the city. Very cool town. And living in Iowa, I'm a snow kinda guy. But I don't know if I could hang with the snowfall you guys have gotten there recently...
                      Sno'problem.

We either get 3 feet early in the year, or nothing at all. Once January comes around, it's too cold for it to snow more than an inch. The lake is frozen.

Comment

The Mistake by the Lake Meanwhile, this article is wtf. Shows that people will call the cops on anything today.

Comment

Imagine if it had been a bag of Doritos........all those sharp corners woulda probably fuckin' killed the poor bastard.....:ROTF:
                          I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Working...
                          X