Loose dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose dogs

Way back when, we had outside on the street dogs and it was a good thing. I just happened to go outside just now and saw a pit mix that I haven't seen before. I stared it down and drove it away. You should have seen the look on his face when I stood up to him. Let me put it this way, it wasn't submissive. He did submit to my Viking god-like presence.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

More and more of a problem- "street dogs" used to be good ol' strays. I live in an urban area- If I saw a pit I'd go the other way. 99 times out of a hundred it ain't your neighbor's pet that jumped the fence and is lost.

I know Vick killed his. Some people just turn em loose. This was a problem way before Mikey became the poster boy.

One of those situations where the animals ain't the dogs.

Vass
    Last edited by Vass; 09-04-2007, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:23 PM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Sad to say, but if I see a loose unattended pit or similar, I'd be inclined to at least be ready to shoot it if it shows aggression. Some dogs, even if you know them, if their owner isn't around they may be aggressive.

Imagine that dog getting hold of a toddler and you'll understand my POV. No offense to Cleveland John, but babies come ahead of dogs in my world.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X