X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had Boys PE and Girls PE. Mix and match? Not then.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It's the parents that are the pussies. The kids still want to bash each other in the head, just like their parents did, just like kids 1000 years ago did.

Vass

Comment

Of course kids do. What is lost is the natural urge to be a kid has been fucked up to the point where the poor kids have no place to grow up.

Comment

We were nuts when I when to St. Rocco's elemenetary..

We played "kill the man with the ball"..in front of nuns dressed in full penguin gear. I can remember them cheering us on..I think they wanted us to fuck each other up!!

Here's the rule!!!..(Boys only) if you're lucky enough to have the ball in your hands you were mauled, kicked and beaten until the ball wasn't in your hands..and we were all fighting for the ball!!!!

WE were retards..why would you want the ball????

I dunno..but we all did..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuckin A! Kill Ball, Dodge Ball, and whatever else you wanted to play. My teachers used to love watching us bean the shit out of each other and on occasion got involved themselves. Nowadays the teacher would be fired, the school would be sued, the sport would be banned. If they continue to ban good old healthy fun shit for kids to do they are gonna have a real big problem on their hands. Right now we have more little fat fucks running around then ever, both parents have to work to keep afloat, Home cooked meals are few and far between, dinnertime conversation has gone away The drive to McDonalds seems to be becoming quality family time. Then they become overweight and want to fuckin sue the shit out of fast food places because they ate there.:ROTF: Thank God I grew up in the 60s and seventies. Damn, was that a rant?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              We were nuts when I when to St. Rocco's elemenetary..

We played "kill the man with the ball"..in front of nuns dressed in full penguin gear. I can remember them cheering us on..I think they wanted us to fuck each other up!!

Here's the rule!!!..(Boys only) if you're lucky enough to have the ball in your hands you were mauled, kicked and beaten until the ball wasn't in your hands..and we were all fighting for the ball!!!!

WE were retards..why would you want the ball????

I dunno..but we all did..
              This is what we called "Smear the Queer", I guess that's the name it was called out West.. Which is a game we would play in PE.

And yes YOU FOUGHT TO BE THE QUEER:ROTF:
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                It's true. And that's why when the teacher pulled me off my feet by the ear in second grade, she destroyed my hearing. Now, I can't even remember what i did wrong.

Suddenly it came to me.
                Yikes. The worse I got was a knock in the head by a teacher with a very big ring in the 6th grade. I will never forget that.

Comment

The little fatbodys of today can't handle the strain of running around playing games of yesteryear.
                  The parents can see a heart attack coming.
                  Nintendo should make a "War Ball" game for the "Wii"
                  and pass it out to all schools so nobody gets hurt.:ROTF:

Comment

BOMBARDMENT ! is what we called it in SoCal

Here's the funny Simpsons clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=co3JnYvIQqI
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, that name sucks. It's War Ball.:ROTF: Because, I grew up in the '60's . It was the Cold War Era and we weren't a bunch of PC correct whimps.

Comment

Yeah we called "Warball" bombardment as well. I can't stand how people call it Dodgeball these days. Dodgeball is a completely different game involving everyone standing in a circle around the person who's "it" and trying to hit people with the ball.

We played Smear the Queer at recess sometimes, but our main game out on the playground was Four Square. Our fifth grade teacher would tuck his necktie inside his shirt and play with us. He was pretty cool.
                        Scott

Comment

We called it Bombardament here in chitown too. We even played it coed a few times. I can still feel the sting of the volley ball slammin into my nuts at 30 miles an hour. I wasn't ver fond of that game. Mainly cus i was a target for the bullies in my class. Needless to say i usualy was one of the first ones out. I would have as many as 5 balls sailing at me at one time.

Ahh child hood. Lets see those fuckers mess with me now! LOL MUAHAAHA MUAHAHAHAHAAA I cant wait for my 25 year reunion.. Pay back is a bitch.
                          Gil

Comment

We called it "Battleball" and it was wonderful............
                            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

We played Dodgeball in school too. Quite fun. We played Smear The Queer at recess. Young boys need an outlet for aggressive behavior. It's that simple. Those kind of games not only were fun as hell but they wore us out. Took out all that aggression. Now days, kids don't really have that. Blowing up shit in a video game is a poor substitute for nailing your friends with those red rubber balls...

Hell, we use to have rock fights. We'd throw rocks at each other. Every week some kid would get his head busted in, go crying to his parents and the parents would tell them it's your own damn fault for throwing rocks at each other. They would get you some ice in a bag and it was done. Couldn't do that today without a lawsuit. Man, I feel old now...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                                Man, I feel old now...
                                But that's exactly my feeling about this thread.

Cue Grandpa Simpson: "In my day..."

And then you see these nutcases today riding their skateboards down 3 flights of stairs. I gave up riding my plastic yellow little skateboard in '78 when I tore the skin off my ankle down to the bone. These kids today smash their nuts, break arms, collarbones, bash skulls against the ground, multiple concussions, and then they're out there doing it again.

30 years from now those same kids will be on the Charvackson message board saying, "In my day, we..."

Comment

Working...
                                X