No announcement yet.

What'd you guys do over the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked Saturday and Sunday. My weekend is Thursday/Friday. Sucks.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Had my brother and his wife over Friday night to sit in the hot tub with me and the wife. Saturday I flew to my company's office in London. Arrived in London Sunday morning, went to the cinema saw "1408". Went in to work on Monday. So much for the holiday weekend.

I get home Thursday afternoon, and that's when my weekend starts, as I took this Friday off in exchange for working on Monday.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

We went to thunder in the rockies http://www.thunderintherockies.com/ and seen some wicked bikes. Saw the band "Freebird" , the even looked like Skynryd. Went to Manitou Springs, garden of the gods and the air force academy. Great weekend

Comment

Saturday was dinner with the wife sans child. Sunday was golf with the old man in the morning then swimming in the afternoon with some friends. I started a brisket at ten Sunday night which made for some great BBQ at 4 on Monday. Beer of the weekend was Shiner Bavarian Style Amber.

Comment

Dammit Ron, every time I hear about beaches/boobies/sunshine, it makes me so envious. I really wish I still lived down there.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Sorry about that Joe..I hope your dad gets well soon!!
              Thanks. He seems to be doing great, just has to stay home for a week and not walk around too much.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
                Friday I slpet for a few hours coz I worked the night before. Then when the wife got home from work we took the kids to a terrible Chinese buffet. Then got our weekly Walmart shopping done. While in line my stomach tied itself in knots and I had to shit RIGHT THEN AND THERE, but I wasn't gonna use Walmart's can, no fuggin way. We drove home like maniacs coz I was in major agony writhing in discomfort and clenching my cheeks together. It was ridiculous. We got home and I bolted into the house and I just made it into the can in time to spatter the bowl. That was probably the closest I've ever come to shitting myslef since I was a little kid.
                :ROTF: I hate when that happens!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
                  Friday I slpet for a few hours coz I worked the night before. Then when the wife got home from work we took the kids to a terrible Chinese buffet. Then got our weekly Walmart shopping done. While in line my stomach tied itself in knots and I had to shit RIGHT THEN AND THERE, but I wasn't gonna use Walmart's can, no fuggin way. We drove home like maniacs coz I was in major agony writhing in discomfort and clenching my cheeks together. It was ridiculous. We got home and I bolted into the house and I just made it into the can in time to spatter the bowl. That was probably the closest I've ever come to shitting myslef since I was a little kid.
                  Been there done that.
                  Not fun at all.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Saw two great local bands Friday and Saturday. Picked up some 24 hour virus (bug) and felt shitty all day Sunday and Monday. Didn't have to work Tuesday, so I rested up in anticipation for the upcoming weekend.
                    "POOP"

Comment

The wife and I saw Mr. Bean's Holiday. Freaking hilarious if you like Mr. Bean's TV show. We also went out and bought a washer and dryer for the new house at Lowes. We went to Sears first because we thought their price was lower.

Sears: washer $637, dryer $599, 15% off, $1050 ($1236)
                      Lowes: washer $699, dryer $597, 10% off, $1166

It turns out that the Sears price already had the 15% off taken into account, so Lowes was a better deal. We also opted for the 5 year service plan since it was only $150.
                      Scott

Comment

Sat. Worked, had a wank, carried on working, stopped working started drinking, off to bed for nuptials.
                        Sun. see above.
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Saturday, had a Leslie Nielsen movie night at my place. Sunday, 12+ hours of studio work on our new EP. Monday, band practice. Ugh.
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Thanks. He seems to be doing great, just has to stay home for a week and not walk around too much.
                            Good to hear at least..he's in my thoughts bro..good vibes sent his way!!

Oh, I pulled my pud. I can't remember what day over the weekend. I had to release some stress...and that always helps!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                              I turned this...

Into this..

To make room for the new pool.

Yes... I'm sore.
                              I have to ask, Rick.......How exactly did getting rid of all the branches up there make more room for a pool?
                              Also, I take it by the cinder block fence that your neighbors shoot guns a lot????
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                                I have to ask, Rick.......How exactly did getting rid of all the branches up there make more room for a pool?
                                Also, I take it by the cinder block fence that your neighbors shoot guns a lot????

Unfortunately the tree had to go. If I left it there, it would be in the deep end of the pool. The excavation crew will pull the stump, but I had to cut down the tree first.

All the houses here (my neighborhood anyway) have block fences. Keeps the riff raff out.
                                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X