No announcement yet.

What'd you guys do over the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be a dick, but you'd be a lot less sore if you would have cut the tree at the trunk and then trimmed the tree while it layed on the ground.
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      Not to be a dick, but you'd be a lot less sore if you would have cut the tree at the trunk and then trimmed the tree while it layed on the ground.
      I thought of that, but if it hit that nice block fence instead of landing in the yard, it would have cost me a fortune to fix it.
      Much safer to trim it back before you drop it.
      Easier to judge which way it will fall.
      That S.O.B. was 28 feet tall before I started trimming.
      Last edited by rjohnstone; 09-05-2007, 06:47 PM.
      -Rick

Comment

You should leave the trunk in the deep end of the pool. You could build a high-dive off it....or maybe a tree swing.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Fuckin tree killer

That could have been a Jackson someday

In Cincinnati, we had the WEBN firework show (the Rossi's are local around here). Great show. First time I'd been there after missing it the last couple of years (seen it 8 out of 11 times).

I got back from Sweden the day before. I thought Sweden had cute chicks, but the sites I saw in the 90+ heat by the river blew away anything I could remember of Sweden I thought Cincinnati chicks weren't that hot, but I was blown away at the show!

Comment

I don't know of too many guitar bodies made from a Chinese Elm tree.
            -Rick

Comment

the weekend was a big headache wich contained retards, drama, break-ups, junkies, drugs, cops, mentaly ill people, ridiculous amount of ridiculously stupid conversations, vindictive assholes and lotsa brain-fucking
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[quote=rjohnstone;977004]I don't know of too many guitar bodies made from a Chinese Elm tree.[/quote

:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                X