Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My top 3 funniest movie scenes of all time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top 3 funniest movie scenes of all time..

...I can NEVER get tired of this scene. My favorite part starts at 2:49 into it. I seen this prolly 100+ time and I still laugh..

let's share the joy of this awesome classic.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=NsP0Mq0L7...related&search=

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

This shit too!!!!!..http://youtube.com/watch?v=e2K-_2AHY...elated&search=

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ahhh.. this is hilarious...Tommy Chong's guitar solo!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ybkQBjqoYs

Comment

My top 3 funniest movie scenes of all time..

> Goddamn cheap amplifiers..............Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Good God! I used to love those movies. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Oh man, you just took the most hits of acid I ever saw anyone take in my life man!

:ROTF:
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

yeah, I love movies like all the Fridays, Anchorman, 40 year old virgin, Grandma's boy, Clerkrs2..but they don't touch the first two C & C movies in IMO..that some funny shit...

"I can't breathe man"..."what, what's the matter".."I can't breathe".. "You're just freaking out man.."Here, here take these man, take these, this will mellow you out".."what is it".."Just take 'em"..."gulp" .."ohhhh, don't take those man.."I almost gave you the wrong shit"..."Hey man, I already took em"..."oooooohhhhhhhhhh"..I love when he starts laughing!!!!"..

Cheech had to be really truly baked in that scene..that was no acting!!!
              Last edited by horns666; 09-05-2007, 03:22 PM.

Comment

LOL Cheech and Chong are classic! I've got Up In Smoke on VHS somewhere. I need to get that and some others on DVD.
                Which is the one where Cheech gets locked up in the loony bin after Pee-Wee Herman stole his money? Pee-Wee just keeps saying, I'm sorry I took the money, then he says I'm not sorry! :ROTF:
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  LOL Cheech and Chong are classic! I've got Up In Smoke on VHS somewhere. I need to get that and some others on DVD.
                  Which is the one where Cheech gets locked up in the loony bin after Pee-Wee Herman stole his money? Pee-Wee just keeps saying, I'm sorry I took the money, then he says I'm not sorry! :ROTF:
                  Yes Joe..check out some of that on shit on youtube with Timothy Leary..remember Ceech in a straight jacket in that cell???!!!..."MY BALLS ITCH"!!!!

Comment

Joe this is for you!!!..http://youtube.com/watch?v=wfGD5FgtN...elated&search=

Comment

Y'all remember when you'd buy a C n' C album and you'd get the huge rollin' paper in the album sleeve? One of my fav scenes is the chick snorting Ajax. Fookin' classic!

Bill, you and I have the same taste in movies. My wife hates this kind of comedy though.
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=obIoFkMCSQE
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          LOL :ROTF: Nice Dreams, that's what I thought it was. I gotta go pick that up soon.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Remember........

General background and class room noise.
                            The lady teacher calm at first but then yells out.
                            "Class, class, can you please quiet it down.
                            Class, class..... shut up!!!
                            Thank you.
                            Today sgt. Stadenko is with us to talk about drugs."
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                              Remember........

General background and class room noise.
                              The lady teacher calm at first but then yells out.
                              "Class, class, can you please quiet it down.
                              Class, class..... shut up!!!
                              Thank you.
                              Today sgt. Stadenko is with us to talk about drugs."
                              That came out around my time in Jr. High school. We wore that whole thing out, everyone knew it word for word. Wasn't that on Big Bambu? I know
                              "Dave's Not Here" was....
                              Reminds me of this guy from Britian that had a lot of Monty Python stuck in his head like that, we used to do the "Dead Parrot" skit in class. Good enough for detention, about five of us finishing each other's lines in history class. The teacher just lost it....

Comment

Working...
                              X