Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My top 3 funniest movie scenes of all time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
    Y'all remember when you'd buy a C n' C album and you'd get the huge rollin' paper in the album sleeve? One of my fav scenes is the chick snorting Ajax. Fookin' classic!

Bill, you and I have the same taste in movies. My wife hates this kind of comedy though.
    Hell yeah...I wore that album out..

My wife sometimes HATES the stuff I like..but she loves the old C & C stuff tho!!

I can't watch Clerks2, Team America, Oragazmo..

She'll put on Up in Smoke and watch it on her own..man, I see it so many times..and still will..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
      That came out around my time in Jr. High school. We wore that whole thing out, everyone knew it word for word. Wasn't that on Big Bambu? I know
      "Dave's Not Here" was....
      Reminds me of this guy from Britian that had a lot of Monty Python stuck in his head like that, we used to do the "Dead Parrot" skit in class. Good enough for detention, about five of us finishing each other's lines in history class. The teacher just lost it....

...yeah, that would do it..

I had one MP album..I remeber always laughing at Eric the Half Bee.."Half bee?".."Yes, he's had an accident"..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X